Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
New vintage-inspired colors include "Velocity Blue," which children might compare to Cookie Monster

Looks like grabber blue or similar

McDoodle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A grey car
.... which children might compare to Cookie Monster ....
WTF?! ..... are they trying to intimate that Sesame Street is a kids TV program?! .... next thing you know they'll be telling me Santa doesn't exist! :crazy:

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
Ford need to get the US and International release schedule closer.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Nice to see Ford really perfecting the manual, as with all the EU stuff moving away from V8's and manuals, Ford's competition is getting less and less which can only be good for Mustang sales in export markets. :)

Sponsored

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Finally... Better sound :) any idea of when pricing gets released ?

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Finally... Better sound :) any idea of when pricing gets released ?
I know its only my opinion,and I am more than prepared for the flaming, but you would need an awful lot more than an active exhaust to ever make an ecoboost sound good.

Anything with a turbo just sounds muffled and strangled, always.

Puts straight headers on and it would still not sound nice or good.

As I say just my opinion, sorry.

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I know its only my opinion,and I am more than prepared for the flaming, but you would need an awful lot more than an active exhaust to ever make an ecoboost sound good.

Anything with a turbo just sounds muffled and strangled, always.

Puts straight headers on and it would still not sound nice or good.

As I say just my opinion, sorry.
LOL opps sorry I meant the B & O sound system..

23TGrabberBlue

Grabber Blue Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2017 EcoBoost Grabber Blue
Haha so typical when I finally decide to buy the car and even before receiving it they release an updated verions with some enhanced stuff. I am sound guy so the B&O most likely a great addition.
Apparently us european buyers are saving the Mustang, but we still get sloppy seconds. The US buyers will probably get the 2019 spec before most people here get their 2018s!! :crazy:

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Yeah they need to look after us much better. More options, communication, better customer care, GTs, priority build scheduling

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got sent this today. Looks like MY19 is open this week although the Americans say 4 April, Ford trying to keep a lid on it to shift the 17s and Bullitt info in the second quarter which I guess must be April to June :

KEY MESSAGE
New Mustang 2018MY to 2019MY Transition
ISSUE/CHANGE
The purpose of this communication is to provide details of the transition from 2018MY to 2019MY Mustang, which begins production in late June.
Ordering tables for the 2018MY Mustang are now closed. Any unplanned and unsold orders have been cancelled. Any affected unplanned customer sold orders will be discussed with the individual dealers.
The 2019MY OK To Buy is scheduled for 30th June 2018. The 2019MY ordering tables will open later this week.
New specification for Mustang at 2019MY remains largely unchanged from 2018MY but includes 2 new options:
- B&O Audio (1000W) replaces the existing Shaker Premium Audio in all Custom Packs delivering one of the best Sports car audio experiences in the market
- Active Exhaust on 2.3L EcoBoost entities, delivering more horsepower and a significant sound improvement
The Mustang Bullitt was revealed at the Geneva Motorshow on 5th March, and while this will be a 2019MY model, it will not yet be made available to order. Further price and specification details will be announced when they are available in Q2.
Timing
A 6 month delivery lead time on the new 2019MY model and current stock of the current 2017MY Mustang, means the sell down of the existing model should take priority over communications about the future model.

OP
OP
Eclipsar

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Got sent this today. Looks like MY19 is open this week although the Americans say 4 April, Ford trying to keep a lid on it to shift the 17s and Bullitt info in the second quarter which I guess must be April to June :

KEY MESSAGE
New Mustang 2018MY to 2019MY Transition
ISSUE/CHANGE
The purpose of this communication is to provide details of the transition from 2018MY to 2019MY Mustang, which begins production in late June.
Ordering tables for the 2018MY Mustang are now closed. Any unplanned and unsold orders have been cancelled. Any affected unplanned customer sold orders will be discussed with the individual dealers.
The 2019MY OK To Buy is scheduled for 30th June 2018. The 2019MY ordering tables will open later this week.
New specification for Mustang at 2019MY remains largely unchanged from 2018MY but includes 2 new options:
- B&O Audio (1000W) replaces the existing Shaker Premium Audio in all Custom Packs delivering one of the best Sports car audio experiences in the market
- Active Exhaust on 2.3L EcoBoost entities, delivering more horsepower and a significant sound improvement
The Mustang Bullitt was revealed at the Geneva Motorshow on 5th March, and while this will be a 2019MY model, it will not yet be made available to order. Further price and specification details will be announced when they are available in Q2.
Timing
A 6 month delivery lead time on the new 2019MY model and current stock of the current 2017MY Mustang, means the sell down of the existing model should take priority over communications about the future model.
Shame they did not discuss colour change between years

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep it doesn’t mention the discontinued colours, two new colours nor rev matching

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Doesn’t say that the bullitt is limited numbers either so not sure if it will be limited in Numbers or limited to year
Sponsored