Ford Dealers in Seattle Area

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Has anyone dealt with or purchased from Harris Ford of Lynnwood? I have researched several Ford dealers in the region. It seems Harris Ford has mixed reviews. Thanks much!
Sponsored

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
That was the first dealer I went to since they're right down the road. I wanted to pre order but no one there knew anything about the 2015 Mustang. I basically was telling them more than they even knew.

So I set up an appt with the sales manager and internet manager, and instead they kept trying to sell me a 2014 fully loaded for $8k above MSRP! And my trade....$8k below KBB!! After telling them they were so full of shit the manager said that's his only way of making any profit off the car. I just stood up and walked right out of there.

Also this was right after my sales guy telling me he's dealing with a customer who is negative $15k in equity....well no shit with the scam they are running.

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I have now bought 2 different vehicles from bickford in Snohomish. I can't say enough good things about them, from the sales staff the owner Mike Bickford. All very nice people.

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem PP1 Black
I had my mom buy a used Ford Escape from them. Wasn't much of deal and they were very push and flippant about questions. Wouldn't go through them again. If you're willing to go down to Kent, Bowen Scarff did a great job with my Mustang.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
Bowen Scarff Ford is a good dealer! Five Oh Brian is the big manager over there and they have no BS pricing and top notch service.

Sponsored

bvdawg13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black Mustang GT
Autonation is another great one, Tim is awesome. Bickford is also good even tho my deal fell through

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
I test drove a Black 2015 EcoBoost Premium with the 50 Year Appearance Package at Harris Ford. Erik Wray was my salesperson. He was very friendly and applied no pressure when I told him I was just looking.

I did notice the dealer markup stickers on their cars, which is a red flag for me, but after the test drive, the salesperson told me that the dealer doesn't charge markups if you order a car.

I also knew a lot about the car going in, and I knew a little more than the salesperson. I have been reading everything I can my hands on about the Mustang, so I was pretty focused on the one model and the trim lines. In all fairness, they have a whole line of cars and trucks to learn about, so I took it in stride. I learned a few things while I was there, so it was definitely a good experience.

PaulyBB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Premium Ecoboost Mustang
I preordered my RR Ecoboost from Harris!

I went into Harris back in early May with the intentions of preordering my car. Like other members wrote - they knew nothing about anything. I pushed ahead with the knowledge gained on this forum and taught them a thing or two. The one blessing I had was that since I was special ordering my Mustang, I had to deal with their "Commercial Accounts Manager" Sakol Hasaphongse (now that's a mouthful). Even though I had to enlighten him on the timing of preorders, he was able to help me with respect, a great sense of humor and no salesman double speak. He sits in a back office away from all the other stereotypical salesmen. I'm not sure if he's able to help with stock sales - but I WOULD GIVE HIM A TRY.

Ordered on May 23rd - arrived Nov 28th. Again, no funny business - Sakol was a pleasure to work with. I purchased with the X-plan and received the $1250 in rebates that were available at the time. The dealership is old and terribly laid out, but I figured I would just use them to get my car and worry about the servicing later.

I will say though-
If I had to do it all again, I would have given my business to Five Oh Brian, down at Bowen Scarff Ford for all the early knowledge and insight (not to mention true interest in Mustangs) that he has brought to this site. I just didn't notice him on the forum until after my order was made. Hope this helps - good luck!
Mustang forum 011 (1024x670).jpg

Ruckus

No Fear Here
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rux
Vehicle(s)
People Crazy
If I had to do it all again, I would have given my business to Five Oh Brian, down at Bowen Scarff Ford for all the early knowledge and insight (not to mention true interest in Mustangs) that he has brought to this site.
THANKS! It's precisely this kind of first-hand references that make being a member of this community a pleasure. I truly appreciate your input. I'm not sure what my timeframe is, as I just parted with my 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek, but I DO know that a Mustang is in my future. Hopefully, my NEAR future! I'm taking command of my finances and hope to be able to strike a deal with someone without the burden of worrying about trade-in values. There's already so much to weigh without that.

I will seek out the services of the person you mentioned above when the time is right. Again, much thanks! :thumbsup:
Sponsored