OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If I was Ford, I'd put the '19 Magenride in a package. It was too easy for us '18ers to tick the box for Magneride, with no unwanted package of silver wheels and window trim, extra loudspeakers in the boot and a Ford Nav system that's as old as the hills.
Which is pretty much what I'm dreading. The packs are horrendous value for money when you stop to think about them for too long. MagneRide is a priority for me; if I have to take a pack that pushes the price sky high then I'll cancel my order.

In the meantime I've specced up a 6.4L Dodge Challenger and I'm keeping it on the back-burner alongside the Kia Stinger. Decided to ditch the idea of getting a C7. Too much money for me.
Specifically the R/T Scat Pack and the Stinger GTS. Both cost about £40k.
2015-dodge-challenger-scat-pack-3.jpg

kia_stingergts_06.jpg
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Which is pretty much what I'm dreading. The packs are horrendous value for money when you stop to think about them for too long. MagneRide is a priority for me; if I have to take a pack that pushes the price sky high then I'll cancel my order.

In the meantime I've specced up a 6.4L Dodge Challenger and I'm keeping it on the back-burner alongside the Kia Stinger. Decided to ditch the idea of getting a C7. Too much money for me.
Love the Challenger. The Stinger looks better in the flesh...

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

2015-dodge-challenger-scat-pack-3.jpg

kia_stingergts_06.jpg
I read somewhere on the main board someone saved $2k going from a 18 to 19, fingers crossed the packs have the right stuff in at a better price than individually pricing them up

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I read somewhere on the main board someone saved $2k going from a 18 to 19, fingers crossed the packs have the right stuff in at a better price than individually pricing them up
Christ I hope that's the case. Shame about the yellow though. What colour would be your plan B?

Love the Challenger. The Stinger looks better in the flesh...
Seeing it in the flesh and driving one is what made me love it. It may be a turbo engine but Jesus, that thing does not stop revving. Hitting 200km/h was both effortless and terrifying.

The Challenger is just a drool bucket. I saw two cars in Pittsburgh; an SRT in Orange and a Superbee in "Plumb Crazy" purple. The stock exhaust is bone shaking. Beautiful cars in every sense.

Plus, my friend Zach is buying one of these. This is the test-drive mule he was in a few weeks ago. He's pushing me to get one because even by his big, doofy american standards, its ostentatious as hell.
photo_2018-04-27_22-20-13.jpg

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The Challenger reminds me of the Dodge Avenger. You could buy one for £1,000 and paint stripes on. To tide you over until your beautiful 2019 Mustang arrives.
The Avenger is in a whole other league of awful, though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
There is a Dodge on Autotrader that makes a whole lot of sense.

A first generation Viper at £34,000.
The Dodge Viper has the best safety system in the world: Fear of Death.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT