Sponsored

Ford’s Cold-Weather Testing at McKinley Climatic Laboratory Tour

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I thought this was interesting and that some of you would enjoy it.

McKinley is located at Eglin AFB here in the Florida Panhandle. I work on Eglin and have run tests in the Climatic Lab in the past (a long time ago). It's an interesting facility with a large main hangar big enough to hold a C-17 (or larger) and smaller test chambers for smaller equipment. The lab environment offers a wide range of temps, from freezing to scorching.

https://www.slashgear.com/gv/fords-cold-weather-testing-at-mckinley-climatic-laboratory-tour/
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I thought this was interesting and that some of you would enjoy it.

McKinley is located at Eglin AFB here in the Florida Panhandle. I work on Eglin and have run tests in the Climatic Lab in the past (a long time ago). It's an interesting facility with a large main hangar big enough to hold a C-17 (or larger) and smaller test chambers for smaller equipment. The lab environment offers a wide range of temps, from freezing to scorching.

https://www.slashgear.com/gv/fords-cold-weather-testing-at-mckinley-climatic-laboratory-tour/
What do you drive? I retired out of Hurlburt and live in Navarre.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I do spray foam insulation, its an amazing thing. I guarantee they are rocking it.

OP
OP

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
What do you drive? I retired out of Hurlburt and live in Navarre.
I drive either a 2017 Edge Sport or a 2020 GT500, depending on the weather or my needs for the day. I'm in Crestview.
Sponsored