For Those who have an A10 GT.....2018-2021

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
First off, I was being facetious. Secondly, gross bro. I have zero interest in a wooden tricycle or a big-boy go-kart.
I know you were. But, when you are real old, you never know what will remind you of something that you feel compelled to mention. And Morgans really are blast to drive.
Sponsored

GNN60GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 20 F250 6.7 20 Explorer
Always been a manual guy but this 10 speed is a game changer
Guessing most putting it down have never had the pleasure to drive one in drag mode.....I just remember thinking in my head SOLD!!!

Lightknight0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have a 2018, and have not had any major issues *knock on wood*.

So far:
  • Sometimes, after reversing, putting it into D has a long delay where the gas pedal doesn't seem to do anything
  • Similarly, after slowing down (say to a light that is red) but then needing to speed up (light turns green), sometimes there will be a delay where there will be no throttle
  • Occasionally, downshifts to gear 3 or below is a little rough
  • Speeding
I did check the transmission fluid level (that was fun with the extremely hot catalytic converter right in your face) and it was a bit low so I topped it off. I've also done a KAM reset once or twice.

But otherwise, nothing too major. Still love the transmission.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
I just saw a video YOUTUBE review of the Mach 1 with a 6 speed. The driver demonstrated a new "no lift shift' feature where you just keep your foot into it and shift gears with no clutch. I guess this is speed shifting with computer help but it must be tough on the Tremec. I still love my A10 and the factory remote start.
I saw that video too. He did it test driving a brand new Mach 1. Another reason to factory order!

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
2018 and at 8k had to have valve bodies replaced due to failure. No track time.
Sponsored