Sponsored

For Sale - My 2016 GT350 Triple Yellow Technology Package

TripleYellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby GT350
I originally ordered an R and the deal fell through so I went to plan B and purchased this car. I have now secured an order for a GT350R (I have a build date and VIN) and therefore my 2016 Shelby GT350 Triple Yellow Technology Package with Black Over the Top stripes and car cover is for sale. The VIN is 1FA6P9JZ1G5521961 and chassis # G1324. It was built in early December and delivered in early January. Sticker was $58,840.00. It has 284 miles on it and has now been parked. No additional miles are anticipated. The dealer I'm working with has offered me "sticker" in trade on the R. In Texas that would save me $3677.50 in taxes on the R (6.25 tax rate). I am willing to sell this car for $62,517.50 ($58,840 sticker plus the $3,677.50 sales tax that it will save me if I trade it in). Please don't beat me up over the price. If it works for someone of the forum then great. It's firm and quite simple for me as that is exactly what I will get if I trade it in. The car is here on the ground, no waiting, great paint, no issues and will probably be one of the rarest color/stripe (no black roof) combinations. I have left all the original stickers on the glass and have all the paperwork that will go with the car. I will also give you the "owners kit" when and if I receive it. If you are in the area or want to send an agent to look the car over that is no problem, but NO test rides. Send me a PM with your direct email if interested and I'll send you my contact info and more pictures. I'm in the Dallas area. BTW, Texas is a "Keep the Plate" state so you won't get the personalized plate. I have a clean, clear, no lien Texas title in my name (I am NOT a dealer). Thanks

[/URL
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Good to hear you are getting a GT350 R. Keep us posted as to when your R will be built.

Project Whitemare

GTFO Squad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Don't worry, only the dealers who are charging markup are blood thirsty.

Private Party isn't held to such standards.
Sponsored