• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

For Sale 2016 Supercharged Mustang

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
2016 S550 Supercharged Ford Mustang GT 5.0 V8 Fastback

· The Ford Racing/Roush Performance's Phase 2 Supercharger system boosts performance to 727 horsepower using a 2.3L Phase 2 Calibrated Supercharger System part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton's TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs. The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors twisted 160-degrees vs older three lobe, 60-degree twist technology. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, offers greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics. Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine's entire power band.

· The phase 2 produces 727 hp @ 6850rpm and 610 lb-ft @ 5000rpm +292 hp (+67%) and +210 lb-ft (+53%) increase over stock (435hp/400 lb-ft).

· All-new, high-capacity, low-restriction air filter and complete induction system. Large fabricated aluminum intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high- capacity degas bottle. Large fabricated aluminum intercooler, full-face low-temperature radiator, and high-capacity degas bottle. ROUSH-designed high-flow fuel injectors. Large 60mm dual-bore throttle body. Custom designed, heavy-duty first sheave FEAD system. Higher boost 80 mm pulley. A preset plug and play fuel pump control module which increases fuel flow and NGK hi-performance spark plugs (specific for the Phase 2).

There has also been a large amount of hidden modifications under the bonnet that complement the supercharger kit.

Steeda adjustable engine mounts to lower the center of gravity of the car and let the Supercharger fit the engine bay more comfortably. There has also been a large amount of hidden modifications under the bonnet that complement the supercharger kit.

Uprated oil pump gears – to eliminate the weakness in the Coyotes’ oil system.

Uprated crank shaft timing gear – eliminating another weak link in the 5.0 coyote.

MMR oil cooler kit – This deletes the oil to water cooler that is prone to failure on the RHD cars and replaces it with an air to oil cooler for more efficient cooling.

Driveshaft Shop (USA) 1-Peice 4" Aluminum Driveshaft CV 900HP/1350.

Driveshaft Shop (USA) 800HP Half Shafts.

Barton Industries Hybrid 3 Short Throw Shifter.

BG Products Synchro Shift II Synthetic Gear Oil - MT82 gear box and greatly enhances the shifting of the Mustang in most cases and helps improve cold shifting issues.

BG ULTRA-GUARD LS MUSTANG REAR AXLE LUBE with BG Products Multi-Gear Concentrate - MGC that will provide additional protection during track use over the factory oil. The rear axle operates at a higher temperature in the new model.

Kooks 1 7/8" X 3" Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers with Green High Flow Cats & OE Connection Pipe.

Ford Performance / Racing by Borla Touring Cat-Back Exhaust with a Borla Performance Resonator Muffler and Ford Performance by Borla 2-1/2" Sport Quad Tip axle back exhaust system with a GT350 Rear Valance.

Ford Performance GT350 Track Pack Rear Spoiler.

US style GT lower grille.

MMR- M350 Flow Forged Series wheels -front 19x10, rear 19x11.

Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyre sizes 285/35/19 and 295/35/19.

Steeda Mustang GT Performance Pack Slotted Front & Rear Brake Rotors. With Steeda Braided Brake Lines. StopTech Posi-Quiet front semi-metallic and rear ceramic street performance brake pads.

Steeda Extreme G-Trac Brace, Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces, Steeda Anti Roll Bar Package front and rear, Steeda Adjustable Diff Bushing insert system, Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit, Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System. Steeda S550 Ultra-lite Jacking Rails. teeda S550 Mustang Clutch Spring Assist 35 lb/in.Steeda S550 Mustang Clutch Assist Spring Perche Upgrade Kit. Steeda S550 Mustang Heavy Duty Braided Clutch Line

Pedders Extreme XA Coilover Kit to improve Traction and Handling Performance and is Ideal for street and weekend Track use. They are ride height adjustable with 30 position adjustable rebound and compression with mono-tube gas pressurized design and spring rate: Front - 391 lb./in.; Rear - 782 lb./in.

Steeda Billet Rear Shock Mounts have also been fitted as they are a great upgrade to road racers if you’re running aggressive shocks on your car and greatly help with control and uncompromised durability with better rear shock control, stronger than stock, better tyre clearance providing 1/4" more clearance for wider rear tyres! and bolt-in installation.

Pro-Alloy Header Tank to replace the nasty looking plastic OEM Header Tank.

RIFF Automotive Group, Germany Strut Tower Brace made specifically to fit over Roush Superchargers.
Sponsored

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
I daren't even guess what all that cost , impressive

OP
OP

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
Are you leaving us Stewart ?
Just looking at a new X pack Ford Ranger. Stoneacre are going to take some pictures and a blog as the first Roush Supercharged Phase 2 Mustang on there sites etc for sale. Not sure what price to put on but might be about £41,995.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Thanks for that I did notice it and the price makes my one a real bargain for someone out there.
it certainly does though you forgot to put the price in the first post i think :)

OP
OP

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
it certainly does though you forgot to put the price in the first post i think :)
Sorry Dave have been looking around and my price to sell will be £39,000.00. I think Stoneacre are putting on more on there sites like autotrader, pistonheads etc. They took a lot of pictures yesterday and I gave them a blog with all the extras I have put on the car over £20,000.00 to date.
This is a great car that has had a lot of love and attention over the 2 years I have had the pleasure to own it.

OP
OP

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
I have attached some photographs which are now on the Stoneacre site.
media.jpg
media2ITZOGUW.jpg
media6QP44DVR.jpg
mediaE3RF3SCX.jpg
mediaFJR9VM3E.jpg
mediaMIPXA22Z.jpg
mediaPR78HBXV.jpg
mediaNK201ZQH.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
Yes that's why I am selling it on this site for £39,000 as wanting to sell.
Did a deal with Stoneacre and car now sold.

To Richard & Dave and anyone else that knows me its been a great experience owning my Mustang and meeting fantastic people. Sad to let it go but business needs at this time have forced my hand.. I may venture back if Ford make a rhd GT500.

Regards
Stewart

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Did a deal with Stoneacre and car now sold.

To Richard & Dave and anyone else that knows me its been a great experience owning my Mustang and meeting fantastic people. Sad to let it go but business needs at this time have forced my hand.. I may venture back if Ford make a rhd GT500.

Regards
Stewart
Sorry to see you go Stewart.

BTW the Mrs says thanks for recommending the cappuccino at Thaymars. We took a trip out there we'll be back there sometime it's handy it's near the airport

OP
OP

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to see you go Stewart.

BTW the Mrs says thanks for recommending the cappuccino at Thaymars. We took a trip out there we'll be back there sometime it's handy it's near the airport
thanks richard enjoy the ice cream as well
Sponsored