• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 Mustang GT DIB for sale £33000

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Gutted to see your selling mate, hope you come back some day!

Selling mine was tricky. Had it on Autotrader, who I only ever got a business asking for a "sale or return" deal, and eventually after about 6 weeks, my buyer.

Nothing came from Piston Heads or any of the forums. Neither did I get any interest from my for sale window stickers.

Can't remember who it was that recommended Tootle, but that's a good free service worth a shot if you haven't done so already. The first offer I got was actually for the same price I ended up selling it for...

Good luck :)

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
I saw it was off ebay. Say it ain't so...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jimboy2

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
I saw it was off ebay. Say it ain't so...
I didn't sell.

Most of the modifications have now been removed. Friday it's getting a good clean and some new photos and will be put up everywhere this time.
The only modifications will be it's lowered and has stripes. That's it

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't sell.

Most of the modifications have now been removed. Friday it's getting a good clean and some new photos and will be put up everywhere this time.
The only modifications will be it's lowered and has stripes. That's it
and tints? :thumbsup:

s550_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
why the sell? just curious. been seeing alot of members selling off their car.

Sponsored

Snap On Pete

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550GT 2017MY Grabber Blue
Jesus..after 2500 posts and such a long wait...cant believe it.! You will get bored with 2 wheels..if you dont kill yourself..God forbid..

Been there , done that.. !

Combat Wally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Guard w/ OTT Racing Stripes