• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FOR SALE: 2016 GT PREMIUM, PP, WHIPPLE

Kzanard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro
For sale is my like new 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium Package with Whipple Stage II Supercharger package. It still looks, smells, and runs like new. I simply do not use it (*only 6,200 miles!*). Adult owned (I am 51) and never beat on or tracked. Almost every Factory option. Always garaged and stored winters, has rarely seen rain. I always get compliments on this car. TITLE IN HAND.

- ASKING PRICE: 37,999

- STICKER WHEN NEW: $43,070
- PERFORMANCE UPGRADES: $17,000 + (see below)
- TRANSFERABLE (I believe!) EXTENDED FACTORY WARRANTY (paid $2,065) TO 2021 or 60,000 miles (purchased prior to supercharger)

- COLOR: Ingot Silver
- INTERIOR: Ebony Leather
- 2016 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM
- PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
- EQUIPMENT GROUP 401A
- WHIPPLE STAGE II SUPERCHARGER (2.9L): Dealer Installed (Rodman Ford) with Intercooler (installed at 3,300 miles). 724 HP/564 TQ (*at the Wheel*) with 3.625" pulley & 93 octane only
- ATI DAMPER
- MMR BILLET OIL PUMP GEAR AND CRANK GEAR
- PROJECT 6GR WHEELS (19x10 front, 19x11 rear) with Hankook Tires (285/35/19 front, 325/30/19 rear)
- SOLO Performance Mach XV Cat-back exhaust
- FORD RACING TRACK SHOCKS & STRUTS
- STEEDA COMPONENTS:
a) Progressive Springs
b) Clutch Spring Assist
c) Urethane Differential Bushing Inserts
d) IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
e) IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
f) ultra Lite Jacking Rails
- BMR FRONT SWAY BAR END LINKS
- JLT 3.0 OIL SEPARATOR

OTHER:

- CERAMIC TINTED WINDOWS
- STEEDA HOOD STRUTS
- DIODE DYNAMICS SWITCHBAK LED TURN SIGNALS (front)
- DIODE DYNAMICS LED REAR SIDEMARKERS
car side straight on.jpg
car side.jpg
driver side.jpg
driverside from rear.jpg
G5305845_Run003-3.625 with tune - dated.jpg
IMG_2267.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG
Mustang Window Sticker2.jpg
passenger side from rear.jpg
rear 3 quarter.jpg
rodman pic.jpg
wheels and lowered.jpg
whipple front.jpg
whipple side.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kzanard

Kzanard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAF sensor shouldn't be facing the hood. It should be rotated forward.
Thanks again Nomadic! For those wondering, I spoke to Whipple and they said wasn’t a big deal but they preferred MAF sensor positioned toward the front. Easy fix and done!
26765D7B-AC31-4979-A154-1818DB2BB34E.jpeg

justbrewme1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Mustang GT
Location and is the Whipple 2.9L a Gen 2 or 3?

OP
OP
Kzanard

Kzanard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)