Sponsored

For owners with cats, how do i keep them away

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Why do you let your cats out anyway? Cats don't need to be outside, I've had cats for 40 years and other than the 5 years I was farming and I needed professional rodent control, at which they have no peers, they stayed in the house. They're fine indoors, and live a hell of a lot longer. But I sense you'd prefer a shorter life span. Too bad, they are marvellous little creatures and great companions.
Sponsored

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
g3ib1.jpg

Edited to add: The first part of the video, not the 2nd half.
Yea, hope one of his illegitimate kids suffers the same fate. Kicking and screaming for an hour or so.

OP
OP
Phantym

Phantym

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
Vehicle Showcase
Why do you let your cats out anyway? Cats don't need to be outside, I've had cats for 40 years and other than the 5 years I was farming and I needed professional rodent control, at which they have no peers, they stayed in the house. They're fine indoors, and live a hell of a lot longer. But I sense you'd prefer a shorter life span. Too bad, they are marvellous little creatures and great companions.
Because I'm not an ass that keeps them cooped up. They come in when they want and I let them out when they want. For the most part they prefer to be outside. I have 1.5 acres and they like to roam around the yard and hunt

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
Because I'm not an ass that keeps them cooped up. They come in when they want and I let them out when they want. For the most part they prefer to be outside. I have 1.5 acres and they like to roam around the yard and hunt
My cats an inside cat, because i live in the city, and we don't want her to get ran over. We do have coyotes around here(not he one in the driveway), but I have only seen them in the yard at night. If i had some land, she'd be free when she wanted. We spend time every day outside together, but i'm sure she'd like to get out there on her own for hours on end.
Sponsored