For owners with cats, how do i keep them away

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
In all seriousness, get rid of the cats. Our make them inside cats. Sadly when we got our first convertible our cat had to go. Sounds cruel, but I would have killed it if I had to replace a top from her trying to sharping her claws on it. Now, we have a garage and one dog and a raccoon.
If you have a raccoon, you have to name him Rocky. :wink:

That damn wife mod. I made sure not to install that one. I’d have that that one removed. Replace with a gf mod and supercharger.
LOL! Best mod I ever did. Most expensive mod I ever did. Best piece of mind I ever got and it came with an upgrade.

Install a catback..
The mod he needs is a "cat delete"

To offer some advice. Make them indoor cats. You're neighbors will thank you. Your cats will live longer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Phantym

Phantym

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
Vehicle Showcase
Try deer off.its got cayenne in it,just spray it on ground around the car.lasts about a week
I may try to get a jug of cayenne ground up from amazon....its like $20 for a 5lb jug. My luck it doesnt work and i just end up adding a new aroma to the car from walking thru it lol.

Or throw a bunch of mothballs in a cloth baggie and leave it next to the car......or try the coffee thing

If you love your cats, keep them indoors. Cats are MUCH safer and your problem solved.
Well we live in the country....they are inside/outside. They come in about 10pm for bed time and go back outside usually when we leave for work in the morning.

OP
OP
Phantym

Phantym

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
Vehicle Showcase
In all seriousness, get rid of the cats. Our make them inside cats. Sadly when we got our first convertible our cat had to go. Sounds cruel, but I would have killed it if I had to replace a top from her trying to sharping her claws on it. Now, we have a garage and one dog and a raccoon.
If i got rid of the cats i would also have to uninstall the wife mod :piggybank::lipssealed:

OP
OP
Phantym

Phantym

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
Vehicle Showcase
20190814_134650.jpg
Well.....fingers crossed that this will work. It's on the way....my hopes aren't high but for 40 bucks cant hurt to try

CycloneRy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Good luck getting rid of the cats. He'd only be getting rid of the ones he knows about. What about the rest of the strays?

Cats don't like aluminum foil and won't walk on the stuff, so maybe wrap the car in Reynolds wrap? :crackup:

Sponsored

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Outdoor cats are changing the world: They eat too many Little Brown Birds.

One proven cat repellent is a spray bottle with a teaspoon of ammonia to a half-gallon of water. I'm not picturing a good way to apply it in a cat-on-car situation.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Phantym

Phantym

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would prefer a herd of cats on my car than any woman attempting to wash it...
what this guy said.....i had to get on to her about something as simple as vacuuming her car. she uses the one at the car wash.....you know the hard plastic ridgid one thats covered in dirt and shit......which is fine.....until you dont pay attention worth a damn and let it rub back and forth on your paint as you rigorously vacuum the inside, leaving a line of scratches thats obvious as hell where it came from

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
That post #44 is absolutely perfect. I'll get the chuckles out of that one for years.

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Spray them with the hose when their on the car!
That's what I told our neighbors when we had outside cats. "If they bother you, just spray 'em with a hose." The felines got the message and the only thing hurt was their pride.
Sponsored