Sponsored

For any one with a supercharger did you upgrade the oil pump gears?

UnsatOFGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
This is going to sound weird, but Redmond Tire Pros. Apparently they have done a lot and are very familiar with our cars. Joe Burch is the name to ask for. KD Motorsports was the $3227.40 quote. A bit insane, but I don't think they are familiar with our cars much. So an obvious no go there.
Hmmm alright. Once TMS gets back to me on a quote I'll report. Trying to have them do my kit and OPG's at the same time so I don't have to go back to back
Sponsored

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Hmmm alright. Once TMS gets back to me on a quote I'll report. Trying to have them do my kit and OPG's at the same time so I don't have to go back to back
TMS quoted me 20 hours for my procharger install which shouldn't take near that. Brad's Custom Auto quoted 10-12 hrs @ $145 an hour. Luckily I have a friend with a shop in Tacoma that said he would help me out and we can make a day out of it. I didn't want to take advantage of him on the OPG/CS install too though. That's why I have been hunting around. If you find a good affordable place let me know! More so than Redmond Tire Pros that is.

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
920+whp, and over 75 passes, stock opg. Shifting around 8200.
Sponsored

Last edited: