Sponsored

Find new roads...

tooslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Fastback, 2012 Jeep GC
...Chevrolet's new slogan.

Of course, they need to find new roads, they're getting their asses kicked on the current ones in the real world.:lol:

Based on the last few months of sales, maybe they should change it to, "Find new buyers"!
Sponsored

embraceentropy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I have a 2015 Chevy Cruze RS as a rental while my mustang is having the seat TSB and bumper addressed (ironic that I am talking crap...I know).

Just like when I did some dealership work in the mid-2000's with the Cavaliers & Cobalts, this car is just on a different level of cheap. The wind noise from the sunroof is ridiculous at highway speeds and every surface in the car is just unpleasant to look at and touch. I feel fatigued after my 45 minute commute due to the seats & lower dash hitting my knees in all the wrong places.

Generally their higher end trucks & SUV's have tended to be nice, but their lower end vehicles are just a little too...low end. I have driven the base Fiesta & Focus and feel that it is of much higher quality than this fully loaded Cruze.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Given your experience with the rental and the documented issues people are having with the Corvette's these days, maybe they should "Find new engineers".

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Sponsored

Childs Play

But Wait! There's More!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Shitbox
Looky here...another C5 member joined to spew drivel.
I joined because I like discussing vehicles. I like Camaros and I like Mustangs. Keep your bad character judgement calls to yourself. ;)

Also, The third gen Ford Explorer was one of the worst vehicles ever regarding issues. That's a fact. I was merely poking fun at the "needs new engineers" statement.

Also, if you're a trolling machine like me, I like your style.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I joined because I like discussing vehicles. I like Camaros and I like Mustangs. Keep your bad character judgement calls to yourself. ;)

Also, The third gen Ford Explorer was one of the worst vehicles ever regarding issues. That's a fact. I was merely poking fun at the "needs new engineers" statement.

Also, if you're a trolling machine like me, I like your style.
No troll here. Sorry to disappoint.