Sponsored

Finally ordered my GT Premium!!!

JimInTexas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, Orange Fury, PP1, 10AT, Magneride, Active Exhaust, Safe/Smart, 401A, GT350 Black Spoiler
Very first Mustang and I'm super excited!!!

GT Premium Fastback
Orange Fury
10AT
401A
PP1
Safe & Smart
Enhanced Security Package
Active Perf. Exhaust
Magneride

Started by contacting Costco and was told that the 2019 GT is not "in the system" yet and not eligible for membership pricing, however, I did contact a couple of Costco member dealers and was still able to get them to agree to $500 below invoice, which brings it, as configured, to about $49,380 (includes dest.), or about $3200 off MSRP. Seems pretty reasonable, based on what I read on some other posts.

So the order will get submitted Monday, and I will try to condition myself for a bit of a wait until it gets a VIN and shows up on COTUS. I've heard the Magneride is causing some delays. Sales rep said about 8 weeks, but that seems a little optimistic.
Sponsored

mondos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raimond
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv. PP1 Manual
Started by contacting Costco and was told that the 2019 GT is not "in the system" yet and not eligible for membership pricing, however, I did contact a couple of Costco member dealers and was still able to get them to agree to $500 below invoice, which brings it, as configured, to about $49,380 (includes dest.), or about $3200 off MSRP. Seems pretty reasonable, based on what I read on some other posts.
I got ordered 2019 with Costco price which is what you described. Rebates add on top of that, too. I never talked with Costco and the price was shown at the dealer. This is also how the Costco program describes it.

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
I just ordered a 19 GT Premium with auto/active exhaust/safe and smart/spare wheel and tire/ ( going with stock wheels for now) floor liners/stereo system with CD. List price was $40,950 plus options ( $ 3810) and delivery $995 for a total of $45,755. Discounts; X-plan, around $2200/ incentive program ( good till Oct 1st) $1500 PLUS an add'l discount of $1500 for a "cash certificate" I rec'd in the mail. So thats $3000 plus $2200 off the list which brings it down to just around $ 40,000 before tax. Salesman was very helpful with the extra " cash certificate"

serpent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
crash
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I just ordered a 19 GT Premium with auto/active exhaust/safe and smart/spare wheel and tire/ ( going with stock wheels for now) floor liners/stereo system with CD. List price was $40,950 plus options ( $ 3810) and delivery $995 for a total of $45,755. Discounts; X-plan, around $2200/ incentive program ( good till Oct 1st) $1500 PLUS an add'l discount of $1500 for a "cash certificate" I rec'd in the mail. So thats $3000 plus $2200 off the list which brings it down to just around $ 40,000 before tax. Salesman was very helpful with the extra " cash certificate"
how did you get cash certificate?

rocky5517

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
sam
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer 67 riviera
It showed up in the mail and looked like junk mail. I finally opened it, and it was for existing 2018's in stock only. My salesman said to call Ford Cust Service and tell them I tried to find an 18 but there were none I liked so I'm ordering a new one ( It expired Aug 31 and this was Aug 28) She transferred me to marketing, and although they knew who I was via last name and zip code, I had her look up my company, where we bought 6 Explorers over a period of about 20 years. She had it all on file and said "Yes, you'e a good customer; we'll give you the extra $". Salesman had to go thru a big deal but he get it done. Salesman said their computers track when people are shopping around on the internet. Also, I heard that calling marketing and asking for a brochure gets you on the list. Not sure about going thru the internet- I would think that works too.
Sponsored