Sponsored

Finally in my hands!!! European owners list

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Don't know what it is, but you can find many confirmation to this in international section. No auto windows close for the Mustang. It could probably be changed if someone has the ability to reprogram the ECU but until now, noone worked on this car. There is something for Focus and Fusion, maybe it could be modified to work with our car too.
Global opening & closing is a pain in the ass, I hope it hasn't got it. Basically you hold down the door open button and all the windows open, reverse when holding the close. The amount of times when I had my Mondeo someone in the office would tell me all my windows were open, I'd sat down, key in my pocket and whatever it has pressed against held down the open button.
Sponsored

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At least, is there any warning sound signal when you lock the car and a window is not completely closed?
I asked before but didnt get any reply.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Don't blame ford for eu regulations please... Like remote start, garage door opener, extra fuel consumption, co2 and nox etc increasing prices for autos...

We can blame them for reduced options but that's a European strategy from Ford to reduce order complexity and keep costs down all over :)

OP
OP
Sauron_EH

Sauron_EH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 156 & Mustang Fastback Ecoboost
Can anyone who's received an EcoBoost confirm if the rear tyres are 275 or 255? My build sheet says they're 275 however i thought that offset was only on the GT. If you do have an EcoBoost with 255 on the rear did Etis say 255 or 275?
All of them 255.

Sponsored

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't blame ford for eu regulations please... Like remote start, garage door opener, extra fuel consumption, co2 and nox etc increasing prices for autos...

We can blame them for reduced options but that's a European strategy from Ford to reduce order complexity and keep costs down all over :)
No I'm sorry I do blame Ford because most of these features are provided to many many EU models. Don't tell me that they can,t programming Bliss, or garage opener with EU compliant frequencies. We re talking about Ford which produce tons of eu models.
So it is definetely a marketing policy, not such a EU regulations.
And yes I feel like a sucker because all europeans pay at least 30%* more than the americans and we get less!

* except your country which is completely off the market. Definetely a car hater... :shrug:

stanglex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
No I'm sorry I do blame Ford because most of these features are provided to many many EU models. Don't tell me that they can,t programming Bliss, or garage opener with EU compliant frequencies. We re talking about Ford which produce tons of eu models.
And yes I feel like a sucker because all europeans pay at least 30%* more than the americans and we get less!

* except your country which is completely off the market. Definetely a car hater... :shrug:
I am partly agree, but price is higher because duties, excise and taxes like VAT in our beautiful social Europe are high, we should thank our governments not blame Ford. This car is relatively cheap.

But I blame Ford for cheating me with the interior.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I know, but is this option possible to activate? Different key is not the only problem, I think.
Who knows....

Only the official service center can answer this. We should come a closer friends with the chief engineer.....:thumbsup:

Keep in mind that these kind of remote keys can easily cost 500 eur or more.....

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE

Without considering that other european Ford models have these features e.g. BLIS (I saw it in Mondeo brochure at the dealer) or garage opener (I saw in latest Alfa Romeo models there is the same Homelink opener).

Yes, I know, but is this option possible to activate? Different key is not the only problem, I think.
For sure the key is the last problem.. We have to find how to modify the ECU, and at this time noone has done it. So yes, it could be activated, but someone with balls needs to work on it.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Who knows....

Only the official service center can answer this. We should come a closer friends with the chief engineer.....:thumbsup:
Problem is, even if some Ford technician will be able to help us, could he have access to features (i.e. modules) that are only on the US market? Don't think that he can find them in his system.

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For your info, Sync3 is available in US when ordering now. Take a look at US site.

What will be the response of a european dealer if you ask for Sync3 ?

-what is that?
-let me take a look at the brochure,
-there is no such a thing,
-maybe next year,
-I'll email the head offices

and so on......

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Problem is, even if some Ford technician will be able to help us, could he have access to features (i.e. modules) that are only on the US market? Don't think that he can find them in his system.
Furthermore, the computer software for the EU models will probably have less/different options than US.

Hard to believe that EU and US software versions will be exactly the same.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
For your info, Sync3 is available in US when ordering now. Take a look at US site.

What will be the response of a european dealer if you ask for Sync3 ?

-what is that?
-let me take a look at the brochure,
-there is no such a thing,
-maybe next year,
-I'll email the head offices

and so on......
Sync3 has a lot of stuff that needs to be localized and tested for Europe. (or so they say in the US)
Sponsored