Finally Arrived

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I picked up my brand new 2021 GT Premium 401A, 10speed auto, PP, B&O, active exhaust, magnaride, ebony stripes, Twister Orange yesterday. Man, what a beast. I guess I can say this is my first sports car. Just drove it home from the dealer, so it has 9 miles on it. Washed it this morning, and now it's been raining all day. Usually we don't get that much rain in Utah, but I want to take some pics when it is sunny. It is extremely orange, and I love it. Looks great now that it is clean. And I really like the black wheels from the PP also, they look so awesome cleaned up. Didn't realize how shiny they are. So, now, it's getting to learn the rest of the car and all it's settings, but I love looking at it. It's a nicely styled car IMO. Have people noticed the little Mustang inside the headlights at the side around the corner near the fender? I thought how cool. Have not found any type of manufacturing defects on it, that's why I like to wash it by hand myself, with my arsenal of premium products before a dealer does anything to it. I am impressed so far and waiting for it to clear up a bit, then take it out for a good spin. Love to take it up to Park City and see how it does up Parley's Canyon, which is pretty steep.
Sponsored

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5
I picked up my brand new 2021 GT Premium 401A, 10speed auto, PP, B&O, active exhaust, magnaride, ebony stripes, Twister Orange yesterday. Man, what a beast. I guess I can say this is my first sports car. Just drove it home from the dealer, so it has 9 miles on it. Washed it this morning, and now it's been raining all day. Usually we don't get that much rain in Utah, but I want to take some pics when it is sunny. It is extremely orange, and I love it. Looks great now that it is clean. And I really like the black wheels from the PP also, they look so awesome cleaned up. Didn't realize how shiny they are. So, now, it's getting to learn the rest of the car and all it's settings, but I love looking at it. It's a nicely styled car IMO. Have people noticed the little Mustang inside the headlights at the side around the corner near the fender? I thought how cool. Have not found any type of manufacturing defects on it, that's why I like to wash it by hand myself, with my arsenal of premium products before a dealer does anything to it. I am impressed so far and waiting for it to clear up a bit, then take it out for a good spin. Love to take it up to Park City and see how it does up Parley's Canyon, which is pretty steep.
Awesome blossom!👍🏻 What was order date? Any delays or was it built and delivered on time?

OP
OP
jblue

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Awesome blossom!👍🏻 What was order date? Any delays or was it built and delivered on time?
I placed the order on 5/15/21, took a month for the VIN, it was built on 8/4/21, then delivered on 9/11/21. I hope that's a good luck date, time will tell, ha! I don't think there was any delay, I think maybe 1 plant shutdown for like a week. Funny, when I picked my car up, the dealer was telling me there are delays now if the PP package was ordered. He said they don't have parts for it now, go figure. Mine had everything but Recaros and the carbon fiber trim interior package. Don't know what you ordered, but I think the Magnaride is worth every penny. I am so impressed with this car so far and haven't had time to check out all it's features yet, but I love this thing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jblue

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
congrats, but need pictures bro
I want to get it completely detailed then I will. I really like the color, and everyone who has seen it likes it as well. I call it my daily dose of Vitamin C. Man it is bright as an orange!

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I want to get it completely detailed then I will. I really like the color, and everyone who has seen it likes it as well. I call it my daily dose of Vitamin C. Man it is bright as an orange!
I look forward to those pics brother. Mine's a twister orange too and I love her soo damm much. I picked her up from the shop today. I hadn't seen her for almost 3 weeks. It felt surreal driving her again today. I guess driving a hybrid for a little while made me forget what a beast she really is and how big a smile she puts on my face everytime I drive her. Worth every penny. Here are some shots of her.

20210914_180030.jpg

20210914_175932.jpg

IMG-20210914-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210914-WA0010.jpg

20210914_175941.jpg

OP
OP
jblue

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
I look forward to those pics brother. Mine's a twister orange too and I love her soo damm much. I picked her up from the shop today. I hadn't seen her for almost 3 weeks. It felt surreal driving her again today. I guess driving a hybrid for a little while made me forget what a beast she really is and how big a smile she puts on my face everytime I drive her. Worth every penny. Here are some shots of her.

20210914_180030.jpg

20210914_175932.jpg

IMG-20210914-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210914-WA0010.jpg

20210914_175941.jpg
It looks good, great color, huh? I'm getting some PPF put on it on Friday. Then it should be good to go and hopefully clean. Then I'll get some pics. However, mine is just a stock GT Premium with PP, I haven't done anything to it and probably won't. I'm just getting used to driving it, have 120 miles on it. This is enough car for me, I can tell. I was surprised when I drove it home from the dealer. I really like the Magnaride suspension. This car handles pretty good for me.

Pkvir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium-PP1
Congrats. You're going to love it.

Sponsored

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
It looks good, great color, huh? I'm getting some PPF put on it on Friday. Then it should be good to go and hopefully clean. Then I'll get some pics. However, mine is just a stock GT Premium with PP, I haven't done anything to it and probably won't. I'm just getting used to driving it, have 120 miles on it. This is enough car for me, I can tell. I was surprised when I drove it home from the dealer. I really like the Magnaride suspension. This car handles pretty good for me.
Yea, I believe that for daily driving/occasional track/spirited driving, what you have there is more than enough. My car is a regular gt and I am very happy with it. For more extreme driving, you might need to add a few things there.

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

20210914_180030.jpg

20210914_175932.jpg

IMG-20210914-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210914-WA0010.jpg

20210914_175941.jpg
hey is that the sto n sho license plate holder?? how do you like it? i’m thinking of getting it too.

kauljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
hey is that the sto n sho license plate holder?? how do you like it? i’m thinking of getting it too.
Do it, I never wanted them to drill my bumper and this license plate looks really good. My gf is one of those people who like having the plate on the bumper and originally she did not want me to go ahead with the sto and sho. But, now she agrees that the plate looks much better where it is now. I have had no issues with it at all.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Sounds like a great ride.
An Orange car for jblue.
Is that Jet Blue by any chance?
Sponsored