Fender Stripes

6g4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium, Black
Added some pinstripes to accent BigWorms fender hash's and I think they look awesome.

Another suggestion on how to do it would be to put the pinstripe on the same side of each hash to give a horizontal motion effect, rather than on the outer edges of each hash

..and if anyone has tips on how to resize these photos so they dont come out so big, much appreciated by my future forum self. THanks!

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
I really like that - I may have to steal it.

I'm just having a hard time deciding what color accent, if any, I want to use. My car a year on is still a blank slate.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Too dodgish for me

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Doesn't look bad. I do like the pin stripes though. Not a fan of Fender Hash's TBH. Not only are they more of a Corvette styling, but they should only be on the driver's side as that was their purpose. To each their own though.

OP
OP
6g4me

6g4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium, Black
Doesn't look bad. I do like the pin stripes though. Not a fan of Fender Hash's TBH. Not only are they more of a Corvette styling, but they should only be on the driver's side as that was their purpose. To each their own though.
Ah yeah i was initially only planning on doing it on side. I just wanted stripes but i didnt like how the full body stripes looked on the S550 body. the front kept reminding me of the lips of queen amidala from star wars :headbonk:

quick question, about the purpose? could ya explain-- i never knew about that. i honestly just put them on for aesthetics. what was the purpose for the hash?

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
That awkward moment when it was started on Shelby Cobras and then moved on to Corvettes and Dodge was the last manufacturer to use them....

Anyways, I like them but I'm a bit biased I guess.

Bomicino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost
Correct, started at Sebring in 63, all the cobras were black. Stripes set them apart from each other.

Sponsored

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25
Even though it started with the Shelby's now since Dodge puts them on everything from a Challenger to a Ram everyone associates them with Dodge. I had them on my old F150 and got all sorts of hate for it. Needless to say they will never find there way onto my Mustang...

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Ah yeah i was initially only planning on doing it on side. I just wanted stripes but i didnt like how the full body stripes looked on the S550 body. the front kept reminding me of the lips of queen amidala from star wars :headbonk:

quick question, about the purpose? could ya explain-- i never knew about that. i honestly just put them on for aesthetics. what was the purpose for the hash?
I've always heard they were on the driver's side so at the track ES knew what side the driver was on in case of a wreck.
Sponsored