Factory Fuel Line.

Djervin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dustin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm curious to hear what people have done with their factory fuel line? I recently installed the Lethal Performance Level 1 kit and that included a new feed line and return line. Right now I have the factory fuel line in place because there doesn't seem to be a clear way to remove it since it's molded around the tank.

Is anyone simply cutting them out? Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks!!
Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I’d venture to say most guys who have done what you have just done leave it alone. When mine gets installed i plan to just leave it alone..and I’m gonna keep my old fuel pump/bucket as well in case i need to return this car to stock.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
I'm curious to hear what people have done with their factory fuel line? I recently installed the Lethal Performance Level 1 kit and that included a new feed line and return line. Right now I have the factory fuel line in place because there doesn't seem to be a clear way to remove it since it's molded around the tank.

Is anyone simply cutting them out? Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks!!
Most just leave it there, or some just cut the line out of the way. Have a great 4th of July weekend!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
What i liked about the vmp kit is that it uses your factory line for a return that way you only run 1 feed line.. but they were backed up for parts, so i bought a Fore system from Beefcake..

Last edited:

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I left mine in place. you may want to return it to stock one day
Sponsored