• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Factory 2020 GT500 catback

TEN43ME

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Catback is in wonderful shape with only 16,xxx miles through it. Factory boost levels only and no racing.

$350 for it all. Prefer to meet or delivery around the Charlotte NC area otherwise shipping will increase the cost.
IMG_0207.jpeg
Sponsored

rxryanm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTP PP1
Taylor, I'm interested. Any idea how much shipping would cost to KY (40515)? Or dimensions for a box and I can ballpark it?

I'm really more interested in the mufflers, so wouldn't be opposed to it being cut either to save on shipping.

OP
OP
TEN43ME

TEN43ME

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Taylor, I'm interested. Any idea how much shipping would cost to KY (40515)? Or dimensions for a box and I can ballpark it?

I'm really more interested in the mufflers, so wouldn't be opposed to it being cut either to save on shipping.
It’s still all 1 price so dimensions would be pretty big. DM with your number and we’ll work it out. I can cut just for mufflers if you like
Sponsored