• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

F/S OE PP Pirelli P-Zero 63 miles

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Tristate guys looking for a spare set of take offs. The miles where put on by the dealer during delivery. Need to make room for my winter setup as my new summer wheels will be arriving shortly. $550 local pick up. If you want them shipped, I'll drop to 500 to help with the shipping costs. If paypal is used, buyer covers fees.

P-Zero 275/40 ZR19 & 255/40 ZR19
Sponsored

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Very interested. Will you ship them to me using my UPS account number?

OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
SOLD!

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Thank you sir!

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
I know I gave them at a good price. $150 would have been charity! Lol

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
Just got them today. Everything looks as advertised. Thanks for a great deal and the awesome wedding gift!!!

OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
You're very welcome e buddy, enjoy!!