• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California F/S 2016 Mustang GT350 w/ Track Pkg (Avalanche Grey // 1 Owner)

Ixse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Looking to sell my 2016 Ford Mustang GT350 Track Pkg in Avalanche Grey

I'm the First & Original Owner. The Car currently has 21k miles and gets seldomly driven on weekends.
Been anal about maintaining this car. Only Used Redline synthetic 5w50, every 3~6 months, and done all the maintenances myself to make sure everything gets torqued down properly.
The car has no mechanical issues whatsoever. No oil burn issues either. Drives and sounds perfect.
Only thing is the infamous rear bumper panel gap. It was there from the factory, and I never took it in for warranty repair (heard horror stories that some makes things worse). I learned to forget about it and move on.
Otherwise, beautiful gt350 w/ original paint that only comes on Shelby vehicles.

Reason for sale: been 5 years, and the car is paid off. want to move on to something else now. thats all.

Car is in Orange County, CA.

MODS:
Ford Performance Air Filter
Ford Performance Air/oil separator
Caliperfexion Brake studs
Vorshlag front camber plates
GT350R oem front springs & rear sway bar
Resonator delete w/ X-pipe
Paint matching shift knob
Apex 19x11 +26 f +52 r wheels (will be swaping these out for OEM wheels. extra charge if you want these)
Oil Cooler Line recall has been performed during 1st yr of ownership

MILES: 21,000

price: $44.9k
Message me if you have any other questions, regarding this vehicle sale.
Vehicle has been well maintained and taken care of. See for yourself if you are around town.
IMG_4060.jpg
IMG_4064.jpg
IMG_4057.jpg
IMG_4055.jpg
IMG_4070.jpg
IMG_4068.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Nice, nice, nice. Not exactly what I'm looking for but at that price in SoCal it should move quickly. Good luck!

OP
OP

Ixse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Price adjusted according to market

Baja496HO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 Ford F150, 2019 Mercedes
If you done me asking, where did you get the Red Cobra emblems for the front and rear. They don't look like vinyl overlays

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ixse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
If you done me asking, where did you get the Red Cobra emblems for the front and rear. They don't look like vinyl overlays
They are vinyl overlay :) just took my sweet time applying them

Baja496HO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenneth
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 Ford F150, 2019 Mercedes
Thanks for the quick reply. Just one more question. The factory emblems (on my GT350 and yours) are raised embossed to the feel. I would have thought it would make it almost impossible to get the overlays to lay flat and adhere to the emblem. Did you do something special to make them work?
Thanks again Ken

OP
OP

Ixse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Thanks for the quick reply. Just one more question. The factory emblems (on my GT350 and yours) are raised embossed to the feel. I would have thought it would make it almost impossible to get the overlays to lay flat and adhere to the emblem. Did you do something special to make them work?
Thanks again Ken
No, the overlay only goes inside the flat part of the emblem.
Sponsored