Sponsored

Extended warranty

LuckyLuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Conv, 20", 401A, Act. Exh.
Hi all Floridians,

My b2b warranty (36 months) is about to expire in 3 months time on my 2018 GT Convertible. What are your recommendations on extending the warranty. I have used the search function, but didn't find an ultimate answer on whether one could use flood ford ESP legally here in Florida. I know they are not allowed to sell it here in Florida, but its presumably not illegal to have this insurance here in FL, so how do I avoid getting ripped off? The others are at least twice as expensive...

Any suggestions?

BR Dino
Sponsored

OP
OP

LuckyLuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Conv, 20", 401A, Act. Exh.
Thanks. I just got a quote from them $2.175 for a 7 year/60k coverage and $200 deductible. Flood has the same one for $905... for me that's a rip off.. It looks like the that you can just use a friends address in an other state (and your own name), and you will still be covered since the coverage is following the VIN. You are however just not covered by the Florida consumer law, since its an out of state purchase...

Bruce 8858

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 #3009
Thanks. I just got a quote from them $2.175 for a 7 year/60k coverage and $200 deductible. Flood has the same one for $905... for me that's a rip off.. It looks like the that you can just use a friends address in an other state (and your own name), and you will still be covered since the coverage is following the VIN. You are however just not covered by the Florida consumer law, since its an out of state purchase...
Did you get the esp from Flood Ford? Just wondering because I am looking to buy a plan.
Thanks
Sponsored