Extended powertrain care warranty question

Slidingsidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
17 gt350
Hi, my 2017 gt350s powertrain warranty will be expiring this November and I’ve been researching about extending my powertrain warranty.
Has anyone had any experiences with Lombardfordwarrantys.com or is currently using their warranty? I just wanted to know if they’re legit or not. I’ve tried getting quotes through floodford but since my bumper to bumper had expired they wouldn’t give me a quote. Thanks!
Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Hi, my 2017 gt350s powertrain warranty will be expiring this November and I’ve been researching about extending my powertrain warranty.
Has anyone had any experiences with Lombardfordwarrantys.com or is currently using their warranty? I just wanted to know if they’re legit or not. I’ve tried getting quotes through floodford but since my bumper to bumper had expired they wouldn’t give me a quote. Thanks!
My bumper2bumper warranty is up Oct 18th. I just purchased the Premium Care Ford ESP through Anderson Koch Ford. I 've found their pricing is better than anyone else I've researched. I do recall the representative I talked to asked if my vehicle is over 41 months past the in service date. It didn't pertain to me so the convo was short about it. Call them. The rep I talked with is Jeremy.

Their prices beat Lombard at this moment btw.

https://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/

OP
OP
Slidingsidewayz

Slidingsidewayz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
17 gt350
My bumper2bumper warranty is up Oct 18th. I just purchased the Premium Care Ford ESP through Anderson Koch Ford. I 've found their pricing is better than anyone else I've researched. I do recall the representative I talked to asked if my vehicle is over 41 months past the in service date. It didn't pertain to me so the convo was short about it. Call them. The rep I talked with is Jeremy.

Their prices beat Lombard at this moment btw.

https://andersonandkoch-ford-warranty.com/
Thanks man! It seems like most of these warranty companies (floodford, andersonandkoch, etc) are only accepting cars pre 41 months old.
I did send in an application last night through Lombard and followed up with a representative this morning and he said I need to have my car inspected by a third party called Centro Inspection Company to be sure everything (powertrain wise) is up to par without any issues is when the application can move forward and processed.
I honestly do not mind spending more to have my motor and transmission under warranty than not to be covered at all.
Sponsored