Sponsored

Exhaust, CAI, Warranty

kosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
Just a quick noob question about warranty i am giving my car to the dealer next week for service on my rattle in the back passenger side and i have an CAI and Exhaust on that i just put on few days ago should i go back to full stock or this is OK?
Sponsored

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
It should've especially a cai, but if you have a catback exhaust causing intense drone and vibrations in the cabin, they might blame on that, but either way the car should't have rattles! I have rattles too and waiting for summer and for the rattles to get more insane so that they can spot it and fix it right away! Whats up with these cars and rattles man its just killing me to spend a good amount of money on a car like this and deal with this rattle bs grrrr:frusty:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Just a quick noob question about warranty i am giving my car to the dealer next week for service on my rattle in the back passenger side and i have an CAI and Exhaust on that i just put on few days ago should i go back to full stock or this is OK?
You should be ok leaving the car as-is and not worry about your warranty for the rattle issues.

OP
OP

kosa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost
yeah man its killing me with the rattles when i down shift and the car is breaking with the gear the whole back trunk cover thing is shaking dont know the name of it but the devider from trunk and the rear window keeps vibrating like crazy makes a lot of noise

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Unless they can prove the cai or exhaust is causing it they should honor the warranty.
Sponsored