Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
For those that have not seen the "new face of Ford" in action, here is a brief video of the Evos concept being introduced at the 2012 Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este in Lake Como, Italy.

We would have loved to see it really be put through its paces, but we do get a brief glimpse of it on the move. Looks much better than in the pictures, doesn't it? The Italians sure seemed to like it :)

Sponsored

crazyfastfreddy

Man... I dont really wanna like it.... but i do. Its pretty sweet looking gotta admit. But not that rear. Gotta be more mustang than that.

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
What are they doing driving that beautiful piece of art on the street?

shelby1k

So nice. Wonder what engine was in there? Heard a little purr from it, wish they gave it more gas.

JackHoya

So nice. Wonder what engine was in there? Heard a little purr from it, wish they gave it more gas.
Should be a v4 or v6. I dont think they were able to fit the coyote in there.

keywordalerts1.png

keywordalerts2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Unchained

Have we all just accepted that we are going to have some European car now as the Mustang? Come on!.... this is supposed to look American. Why do you think the Italians love it so much?? Gull wing doors??

Oblivion/2

Have we all just accepted that we are going to have some European car now as the Mustang? Come on!.... this is supposed to look American. Why do you think the Italians love it so much?? Gull wing doors??
Relax... take a breather.. it's just a concept. They'll "muscle it up" for the real deal.

MPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I like the front 2/3, not crazy about the back tho. If Ford does build this they can call it the Probe or something. I really hope the Mustang keeps some of it's heritage, I don't see anything Mustang in this car.

Mach1

That looks nothing like the Probe. But I agree it really doesnt look like a mustang especially from the rear........ but then thats what people said about the Fox body or SN95.

NRMStand

This wasn't meant to be a Mustang concept so it makes sense it doesnt look like one. But it has a ton of potential if they could build the Evos design into the Mustang body instead of the other way around.

Ricky35

I like the front 2/3, not crazy about the back tho. If Ford does build this they can call it the Probe or something. I really hope the Mustang keeps some of it's heritage, I don't see anything Mustang in this car.
Would be the hottest Probe ever :D I can see them adopting some front end of that car for 2015 and still keeping a distinct "Mustang" style in it. But yea this thing has a weird hybrid crossover design type back.
Sponsored