Sponsored

European wait list...

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Hi Pichon and garbancillo,

I've the same mistake, I ordered my one only few days after you and I received the same answer than Pichon about a Delivery between November / December and still no Info about any scheduled build date !

I'm wondering why all the dealers are unable to give the same answer for a delivery date ... :doh:

I tried to find out any information from myself, but it's impossible ! :frusty:
Sponsored

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Thanks for sharing this info, Jhonn 577.

It is really as intriguing as annoying the disparity between order dates, and expected delivery dates, which differ enormeously between orders placed shorly among them -sometimes even within a single day of difference.

I cannot unerstand how is managed internally at Ford the scheduling for production, as some customers have been said to wait about 4 months whilst other ones are to wait about 10...!

Yuk!

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
fact is, no For dealer in Europe has any idea of the delivery date. They only shoot out random dates :)

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
First your order needs to be in the Ford VISTA system... This is not happening like one hour after you left the store ! It took more than a month to get mine visible as a real 'order'. In line with was had been mentioned on the forum. Store cars (and guess CL cars) ordered in febr and European customer orders as from 2nd of March...

Once production dates appear in 'VISTA' we can start talking real business...This system will "one day" also display the date of arrival at the dealer...

Big question is....WHEN !!!??:headbonk:and one thing we know for sure now : The delaer has no clue whatsoever !!

I'll rely on the mail I've sent to the Ford customer service ...

Pichon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex Mustang 2015 GT, 2020 Explorer ST-Line,2021 TM3
I think Papinist is really not far from the truth. Dealers in Europe are completely blinds, and the expected delivery dates are certainely given "on the worst case" when they take your order.

For the build date, i got it because i've ask my salesman to check his software if something new appear.

But for sure, one day it will arrive at home, the only question, as UNtamed67 said, was when...

Sponsored

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Feedback from US customer service :

I haven't heard back from anyone on this, but I just tried entering that dealer code into our system and it's not coming up. We have a standard formula for American dealers, and this number doesn't follow that, so I'd say it's most likely, not compatible. I tried converting it to a similar format, and still nothing came up. :( Have you tried contacting your regional customer relationship center? They handle Belgian customer service and may have more information: +32 (0) 2 482 26 26

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
I think Papinist is really not far from the truth. Dealers in Europe are completely blinds, and the expected delivery dates are certainely given "on the worst case" when they take your order.

For the build date, i got it because i've ask my salesman to check his software if something new appear.

But for sure, one day it will arrive at home, the only question, as UNtamed67 said, was when...
Guess it all has to do with Ford policy, no Mustangs on the EU streets before they hit the showroom.

bkapust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Ruby Red
Ok is there any Ford EU HQ? :) Ford Poland do not know a thing about Mustang. Is there anyone in EU who we can e-mail and ask for details/plans/time table of shiping our cars?:)

Felian88

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Ordered:
23/03/2015

Germany

Model:
GT
Fastback
Magnetic grey
Full package, but without Recaro

Expected delivery:
He wanted to make no promises, so he said August / September ´maybe´ earlier

Options to be added:
Searching for an exaust system like MBRP street but quieter. Damn TĂśV :/

Price:
42100 EUR

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
My dealer said it takes around 2 months for production and delivery. My car should enter production mid May and he said it should be here mid July, but just to be sure, he said to expect beginning of August.

Edit: good news(I hope) everyone. My GF said she met a friend of a friend who said he worked on the European Mustang. I'm going to go all Guantanamo Bay on him and see what I can find out *grin*
Edit2: she found out he worked on some drag coefficients. He may not know cosmetics like DRLs, but maybe he knows some tech stuff... I'm like a little baby, can't wait to talk to him!!!

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Ok is there any Ford EU HQ? :) Ford Poland do not know a thing about Mustang. Is there anyone in EU who we can e-mail and ask for details/plans/time table of shiping our cars?:)
Ford Europe UK, google for this one and maybe they can answer your question(s), although I doubt it .....

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I tought that Ford NL was the EU headquarters..

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Could be, but in the past I've received letters from Ford Europe UK, concerning my former 1995 Mustang...
Maybe it has changed since then

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Just giving a thought here, but I think UK is the base of ops for Ford Europe. They buy the most and I think Ford started there first in EU.
Could be mistaken and they relocated.

Also my dealer mailed Ford Ro so they mail Ford USA for info about the car, but it's been a month and no word yet. Could be that Ford EU has no answers or they don't want to give answers....

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Strange thing is:
Why do US update VISTA in some countries and not in other countries (in regards of production dates) were cars have been ordered earlier...
Looks like some countries have priorities...
Also strange we don't get anybody from Germany with production date info (or did I miss it). Felixger, Kanone, JR1971 were amongst the first to order...anything ?
Sponsored