Sponsored

Confusion with Order List and Dealer List

TorkN8R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Ingot Silver Auto W/3.55's
Can someone help me out here? At the risk of sounding dense, I wish Ford was a bit more forthcoming with this information on options. When you go to the ford site and build, it isn't clear.

67G = Performance Package. One of the items listed in this upgrade is...

"Engine Turned Aluminum Instrument Panel Appliques" (Not a Fan)

Not sure what the heck that is but, from what I have gleaned from this forum, it means that Swirly Pattern spun into the aluminum?

68B = Premium Trim With Color Accents. = Black Interior, Color Accent Seats, Unique Door Trim, Satin Brushed Aluminum Instrument Panel.

Again from what I can discern from this forum, "The Color Accent Seats" means either Red or White stitching?

"Unique Door Trim" No idea what that is. I hope it's not a Big Red or White Door Panel in the center of the door?

"Satin Brushed Aluminum Instrument pane Appliques" (preferred) So what does this mean? that if you order 67G and 68B you will get all of the performance package upgrades but the "Aluminum Trim Instrument Panel Applique will be Satin Brush instead of Engine Turned?

Please help! This is why I won't order site unseen. I will have to wait until I can see the different configurations myself in person. That my friends is ridiculous...IMO :frusty: :headbonk: :rant::help:
Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure that the options you have received from your dealer is the real deal not from a website.

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
I am banking on the pp dash trumps the brushed aluminum ...if not im gonna be pretty upset

dabears2322

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2005 Infiniti G35 coupe
Pretty sure the unique door trim is basically the same insert with the color contrast stitching, either red or white

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty sure the unique door trim is basically the same insert with the color contrast stitching, either red or white

[emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
I am banking on the pp dash trumps the brushed aluminum ...if not im gonna be pretty upset
According to the dealer guide the gt premium does sport the satin brushed aluiminum dash panel appliques but when you get the performance package.... it will be Engine turned

StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
Yes thank you. I was talking about if you get the red line package which has the premier trim with the brushed aluminum panel that's different from the regular premium panel I just wanted to make sure a 400 dollar /option didn't Trump a 2000 dollar option in the performance package as far as the instrument panel goes...fingers crossed

Seabee1973

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium/PP and 2006 F150 FX4
Perhaps the premier trim package overrides what you want over pp ... tough one
Sponsored