European wait list...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Mike, the GT has 'only' 3500 eur taxes (1000 yearly tax + 2500 luxury tax) :D

Yesterday was published online a new first impression test drive from hdmotori.it and they said the new prices of 38k and 43k... I had to update the prices thread :ninja:
Just checking the updated price's, maybe adding the Automatics and convertibles as well would be a good idea, as the extra 2000€ is not the case everywhere... like the Netherlands for example.
Sponsored

Mike Delo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP European specs
Mike, the GT has 'only' 3500 eur taxes (1000 yearly tax + 2500 luxury tax) :D

Yesterday was published online a new first impression test drive from hdmotori.it and they said the new prices of 38k and 43k... I had to update the prices thread :ninja:
Hi Papinist!

Sadly you are wrong with taxes calculation, for the GT the exact cost per year are (according to official calculators):

2934Eu (Luxury tax)
1153Eu (EcoTax)
TOT: 4087 :tsk: per F:mad::mad::mad:ING YEAR!

About the new pricing, they are also on the official Ford website, my dealer warned me months ago!
And, I know it's off topic but also cool for Italian friends or someone on vacation here: in the Italian cars magazine "Quattroruote" there is a complete road test on the GT and for 10Eu a 1:40 2015 Mustang GT model! in red! it's cool!!

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I checked again (only for info, because 3500 or 4000 is always too much!) with the official calculator from Agenzia delle Entrate http://www1.agenziaentrate.gov.it/servizi/bollo/calcolo/kw_cv_ins.htm
GT has 310kw (according to official price list), so it gave me 1.070 eur for yearly tax (bollo)
then, 20 eur for each Kw exceeding 185 so you have to calculate on (310-185) 125 kw and that's 2.500 eur luxury tax (superbollo).

EB has 233kw, it's 772,71 eur yearly tax
then (233-185) 48 kw x 20 eur = 960 eur luxury tax.
I tried Toscana and Lombardia and I got the same amount,

Or you are referring to some other tax???

Mike Delo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry Papinist, I used the same calculators but I was wrong at start, I was considering the GT with 450Cv! don't know why but I was sure about this!
Anyway! get Quattroruote!

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
The newsstand near my workplace hasn't received it yet..

Last edited:

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
well in any case I am lucky here in switzerland... in all cantons the calculations are made a different way... and my canton is nice.. it's all about the CC.
so the ecoboost has only 2300cc. that means that I will pay only 470chr (about 460 euros) per year as tax. :D

Mike Delo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well in any case I am lucky here in switzerland... in all cantons the calculations are made a different way... and my canton is nice.. it's all about the CC.
so the ecoboost has only 2300cc. that means that I will pay only 470chr (about 460 euros) per year as tax. :D
Lucky you from Switzerland! also for the gas price!
I live at 20km from Switzerland, sometime I travel in your country; 4 years ago I had a beautiful trip to Lenk, Simmental, for a US Cars event "hangar rocking".
I drove all the 600km with my '06 Mustang GT in beautiful valleys and mountain roads.
Now I'll have my new pony and surely I'll repeat this fantastic trip!:headbang:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
haha yea! the roads here have pretty beautiful landscapes... and you can have a lot of fun if you have the right car! (not my case in the past!) :p

but now the things will change with the mustang :p I hope that I will have a lot of fun on our roads and also in Germany, since I'm pretty near of it :)

maybe somewhen we could plan a meeting or something... would be funny. :)

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
One day we should plan a Luxembourg Mustang6g forum users meeting...kind of in the middle...I hope it will not take an extra 4 months before all the die hards have their car in...

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
One day we should plan a Luxembourg Mustang6g forum users meeting...kind of in the middle...I hope it will not take an extra 4 months before all the die hards have their car in...
Should be near a place we can stay then. It takes over 4 hours to get there.

Sponsored

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
Great idea! Looking forward to it.
Make sure there are hotels nearby for an overnight stay.

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Nordic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joakim
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Hi, latest news from Sweden, at least 12 Fastback has arrived to Gothenburg recently, some of the buyers has just recived calls from their sales representive and they will have the cars ready for pick-up any day now, the cars where ordered in januari 2015.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
My Swedish neighbours must be better organised than us - not possible to order before mid April here :D

Mtg66gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Conv 66 GT, Coupe 15 GT
hello guys,

great news:hail:

my dealer just called me, my red racing (CL) reaches the end of the week and recovers early next week.:thumbsup:
yay finally relieved, I can go on holiday with :cheers:
Sponsored