Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Handbrake and cupholders remain in the same place. That's weak :(

That, plus the mirrors and ESPECIALLY the white tail lamps are why my car would be a LHD import :headbang:

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Will it also come with the ejector seat button in front of the steering wheel?? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
still do not like those taillights
but at least the chmsl of the vert should be "clear-lense" style, too (the Fastback has a clear lense style chmsl even for the us-spec car

Utedog7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux
That thread is of the RHD version, not just a "euro" version, the steering wheel configuration is the same as the LHD, but notice the Start stop button is on the right side not the left. The cup holder and hand brake have not reversed which may be a disappointment to some, but at least the steering wheel is on the correct side of the car finally. In the engine bay they have also reversed the location of the battery and the brake fluid reservoir (the yellow one), the speedo has also been reversed for Km per hour around the outside and the MPH is on the inside, and they don't have the seat heater and cooler buttons, but he did say the seats were all different colour so thats maybe why.

Maybe we could bump this thread for those waiting to see more detail on the Right Hand Drive. The person taking the photos clearly did not realise how important such things are, as they were too busy thinking about what they should order at the Chinese place, and smuggling someone across the Canadian border in the boot.

Utedog.

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Here's a picture of my Euro-spec, er no, make that Euro-bound Mustang. I hope the new owner in the UK loves it as much as I did.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Here's a picture of my Euro-spec, er no, make that Euro-bound Mustang. I hope the new owner in the UK loves it as much as I did.
Do you know where in the UK its headed? Hopefully it's going to someone in our Club :)

Sponsored

pfcz

Threads
Reaction score
Interesting discussion about clear tail lights. After searching some info I got this: clear tail lights are in general called Euro but they have also different names. They are for customization purposes all around the world. Also in Europe, they are not common and you would see them mainly on somehow tuned cars.

Definitely this is not mandatory in Europe and I trust Ford they will do the right thing to please us all.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
In my opinion, it was a trend started by the Lexus IS200 back in '99........suddenly, everyone wanted "Lexus lights" on the rear of their car. At the time, they were unique in being "clear" and certainly made a change from the usual red/amber rear lights on all European cars.

This look evolved into the "frozen" rear lights, which even Aston Martin use.

Problem is........I didn't like them then, and I certainly don't like them now.

mikeyw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C Class
I've grown to really like the euro spec mustang tail lights. At first I wantned to change them, but I think they look smart now.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The look itself isn't bad, per se, but it means the car misses out on one of the key Mustang styling elements, the 3 RED tail lamps :(

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
I was just seeing again the pics in race rad and realised that the front bumper does not have the wrapped gap for the towing hook. I do not know it that's mandatory in Europe, but do not know about any cars here which do not fit it currently.
Sponsored