ESS Centrifugal Mustang Superchargers

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
This may be a silly question but are the 2022's fully tunable now?

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Didn’t know there were any issues with them? 🤷‍♂️
just making sure. I knew there was some kind of delay when they first came out but I figured they had that all worked out by now.

There's a local guy with a '22 that might buy my kit.

Sponsored

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot_Ricky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
just making sure. I knew there was some kind of delay when they first came out but I figured they had that all worked out by now.

There's a local guy with a '22 that might buy my kit.
I have a 22. No issues with tuning

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Unfortunately so, the MRI was not so good on my back. Surgery of some kind is in my (pretty near) future.
Damn. That’s a bummer man, hope you have a speedy recovery.
I had 2 surgeries last year on my knee. Physical therapy is extremely important for minimizing your downtime. But it’s not fun lol

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Damn. That’s a bummer man, hope you have a speedy recovery.
I had 2 surgeries last year on my knee. Physical therapy is extremely important for minimizing your downtime. But it’s not fun lol
Thanks! One doctor suggested PT first but another said it would only delay the ultimate necessity of surgery (he's not a surgeon so it's not just a sales job).

It sucks getting old but it beats the alternative :sunglasses:

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2022. Only tuning issue was car showed vacuum leak with the upr dual catch can. The '22s pvc is a little different. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Just found out I have bone spurs on L4 & surgery is not an option. Only preventive maintanance.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Thanks! One doctor suggested PT first but another said it would only delay the ultimate necessity of surgery (he's not a surgeon so it's not just a sales job).

It sucks getting old but it beats the alternative :sunglasses:
Yeah that’s what mine said also about PT first. But my injury was from a motorcycle crash. The second surgery was an LCL reconstruction. Tried PT first but he basically said it was inevitable. And it was lol

stungjoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have a 2022. Only tuning issue was car showed vacuum leak with the upr dual catch can. The '22s pvc is a little different. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Just found out I have bone spurs on L4 & surgery is not an option. Only preventive maintanance.
I will tell him about the PCV if he runs a catch can.

Thanks for the well wishes! Ask around about a Laminectomy. My li'l brother just had this done and he had spurs. Not a very established procedure from what he was saying but 4-6 week recovery. Good luck!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
Interesting. I’m running the upr catch can on my 22 and didn’t have any issues with vacuum

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. I’m running the upr catch can on my 22 and didn’t have any issues with vacuum
Was very odd. Wengard saw a vacuum leak when it was installed. Nothing with filter just venting. So took off.
Sponsored