Sponsored

Edelbrock 1586 supercharger kit

skistoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 20" CO
Wondering if anyone has installed the Edelbrock 1586 Supercharger Kit E-Force Stage 1 With Tuner Manual Transmission GT 2015-2017.

I love the looks of this install and am considering this for the future.

Just want to get some real world reviews from anyone who is running this.

Thanks
Sponsored

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Wondering if anyone has installed the Edelbrock 1586 Supercharger Kit E-Force Stage 1 With Tuner Manual Transmission GT 2015-2017.

I love the looks of this install and am considering this for the future.

Just want to get some real world reviews from anyone who is running this.

Thanks
We have sold a few of those kits here at Lethal Performance and from one of the customers heard no complaints and about how great of a kit it is! I wish I knew his name on 6G or I would point you his way.:shrug:

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Search = edelbrock ... There is a 7 page post on recent results on page 2 of this forum.

Superman15

Shake n Bake
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP Oxford White

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
We have sold several of them and installed a couple in our shop as well and they are amazing:eyebulge:
Amazing like 550 rwhp or amazing like 750 rwhp?

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
depends wether your talking stage 1 or stage 2 but but systems made more power than the claimed increases
Could you share the numbers or Dyno result?

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
There are better options out there. Limited by Intake size, runners could use work. I dont know much about the cooling aspect of the blower. For the cost Whipple/ VMP would get the nod.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
There are better options out there. Limited by Intake size, runners could use work. I dont know much about the cooling aspect of the blower. For the cost Whipple/ VMP would get the nod.
:amen:

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
Some of us are not looking for absolutely the most horsepower. Some of us are looking for units that look and perform as OEM units. Some of us not drag racing, but simply want more spirited performance on the street. Good competitors don't knock other competitors - they promote the best of what THEY do. I"m sure Whipple probably makes more HP, but I also look at other things like noise and reliability.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Some of us are not looking for absolutely the most horsepower. Some of us are looking for units that look and perform as OEM units. Some of us not drag racing, but simply want more spirited performance on the street. Good competitors don't knock other competitors - they promote the best of what THEY do. I"m sure Whipple probably makes more HP, but I also look at other things like noise and reliability.
He's a vendor that is educating people on the shortcomings of the Edelbrock, he isn't doing anything wrong. As for reliability, Whipple etc sure are extremely reliable...

Sponsored

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Yes a very small percentage of you guys like the look of it. That's really your only point... You personally like the way it looks. And that's fine... But the edelbrock kit is in fact an inferior design from an efficiency standpoint.

Most Whipple guys aren't drag racing. They are daily driving.

ShelbyGT350

Shelby GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 351C Shaker
He's a vendor that is educating people on the shortcomings of the Edelbrock, he isn't doing anything wrong. As for reliability, Whipple etc sure are extremely reliable...
No, he's knocking a competitor. Has he ever installed or used an Edelbrock supercharger? Likely not. This was a thread for those who are interested in the Edelbrock supercharger, not for competitors to bash Edelbrock, yet every single thread started by guys interested in the Edelbrock units is knocked by people who have competitor units.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
No, he's knocking a competitor. Has he ever installed or used an Edelbrock supercharger? Likely not. This was a thread for those who are interested in the Edelbrock supercharger, not for competitors to bash Edelbrock, yet every single thread started by guys interested in the Edelbrock units is knocked by people who have competitor units.
Why do you think that is, that on such a well informed and huge Mustang forum that the vast majority of people are saying they are inferior? Maybe because they are? Also, why do you think so many people are buying the competing products and NOT this kit? So people are saying this kit is inferior, giving good reasons why, and putting their money where their mouth is and buying other kits and you think there is no logical reason why? Honestly man, I am not trying to be sarcastic or put you down, I really am not. I came to this forum to learn more about this platform and my car and I am forever grateful to all the members and staff for it and I can tell you this kit will disappoint in comparison to the other kits.
Sponsored