ecoboost tires, all season or summer only differences

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
thinking of buying an ecoboost premium automatic for my wife.

one has 18" foundry black painted aluminum wheels with all season tires and the other has the 20" foundry black aluminum wheels with summer only tires.

is one better over the other for a daily driver for her to work on freeway?

i have the GT with pef package and summer tires. we live in AZ, so no snow or any issues here.

the one with 18" wheels is white, which i am not a fan of and the spoiler delete which i wish was left on, the other is in magnetic at another dealer we have only seen pics of online so they would do a dealer trade for us.
Sponsored

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Those 20" wheels look fantastic. You'll get a harsher ride, though, with the shorter sidewalls.

Sixer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I won't go above 18" , which I believe is the sweet spot for performance/comfort

you should be able to get a dealer to do a tire change, which might include an extra charge
depending what you're exchanging. not sure about changing rim sizes, tho they're still likely
to do something to get the sale, but ask about that After you've got your price ;

shiv4m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
Those 20" wheels look fantastic. You'll get a harsher ride, though, with the shorter sidewalls.
can confirm, I have 255/35/20 tires. It's a harsh ass ride. But love the looks of my car!