Sponsored

E85 Shortage - Palm Beach County

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey everyone!

I'm Daily Driving my car and it's on E85. I've noticed in Palm Beach County a lot of the Racetracs are often out of E85, and some of the other local stations. Is this normal, or due just shortages like everything else right now?

Debating going back to a 93 Tune? Or there is an option for a flex tune right?
Sponsored

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base, M/T
Yes, the Valero near me in Parkland has been out of e85 for a week. They said there's a problem with where they get it from and t could be more than a week until they get it back. I'm using the service stop gas station on the highway for e85 right now. Definitely recommend flex tune for scenarios like this. I'm in Broward County

OP
OP

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Yes, the Valero near me in Parkland has been out of e85 for a week. They said there's a problem with where they get it from and t could be more than a week until they get it back. I'm using the service stop gas station on the highway for e85 right now. Definitely recommend flex tune for scenarios like this. I'm in Broward County
Broward I never seem to have issues. Unfortunately I can't do a flex tune since i'm procharged. But, debating going back to a 93 tune just to be safe.

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
Broward I never seem to have issues. Unfortunately I can't do a flex tune since i'm procharged. But, debating going back to a 93 tune just to be safe.
Why can’t you do flex with a pro charger?

Sponsored

blue5.slow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
ah, got it