Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Faris
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to the dealer a few times in the last week,
They are still waiting on the delivery of the documents, ride is also still not here.
Probably this friday 14.June.

How are things on your end @garbancillo ?
Any tracking updates from your dealer?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gandalf

Gandalf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Faris
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT
Vehicle Showcase
@garbancillo I personally manage raw material supply chain.
The only reason that comes to mind is 'costs'. The cheapest route/mode of transport is favoured.
Customer satisfacion is irrelevant, since:
A) its a great car for the money so we will wait,
B) you could resign the order and someone else will happily takeover your order at a higher sale price, the case @tabin is unfortunately dealing with.

I guess this is the way brands are built now. :/

PS. There is an up side. I had the time, to import a GT350 ('18-'19) steering wheel from the US and have it ... 'a bit' overhauled, to the standard that it should be from the start! ;)

Last edited:

tabin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo 2016
Morning @Gandalf No news so far...!
Hi garbancillo

Have you got your mustang already? Any news, pictures? :)
Hopefully you won't get screwed the way Ford is trying to screw me, as @Gandalf mentioned. Ford informed me that I'd have to pay about 2500 eur more because... because reasons! Even when my and Gandalfs car were ordered the same day in December for unknown reasosn they want me to pay more. I am trying to reach Ford for explaination wtf is this, bo no luck so far - no email answer, phone line alwasy 100% busy, all day, everyday :/
Hopy you have more luck, buddy :)

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Hi @tabin! Yes, my Pony finally arrived to the dealer the prior week, and since past Friday when received its plate number I am a new happy owner! However, I am out of Spain since the day after and had no time to get some pics to share here, sorry! I drove it only a few kms less than 20, I believe, and is stored right now until I go back home in a few days again.

You argument with Ford is exhausting I cannot understand how is possible they are trying to screw you up the way they are doing, have you considered to speak to a lawyer about this?
Sponsored