DWS06 Wear on Staggered

bmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Just curious what other people are getting out of these on a staggered setup? I just commute about 25 miles a day and average about 24mph on the commute, so I know that contributes to more tire wear (stop/go/etc). I don't slide my car around turns or burn out, but I don't baby it either.

I got about 8900 miles, or so, to wear bars on the rears of the stock pirelli PP tires which I expected (I did try the line lock with those once). These I expected to get at least twice that, but I'm at around 9400 miles or so on the DWS06 and my right rear only has a D of the DWS and my left has a little of the W left.
Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
You still get to rotate the left to right with a staggered setup but they have a 50k mile treadwear warranty so just get them replaced for free when you need to.

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
For a staggered set up you won't be getting the 50k warranty. It will only be 25k.

OP
OP
bmatt

bmatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP, 2014 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Yea, I wasn't sure if they could be, and I think the dealer and discount tire were also confused. I may be able to do it now, but they'll probably deny it for not being rotated, or reduce the prorated rate.

More curious what others with staggered setup are getting, guess its not a big deal though. The fronts are full DWS, so I expect I'll get decent mileage out of those, just go through 3+ rear pairs most likely per front.

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
When I had my 370z I had a set of them and lasted close to 27k. And my rears then were 305s.
Sponsored