Sponsored

Ducktail Spoiler from Clinched Install

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my install video of Clinched's Ducktail spoiler. I know a couple people were interested in Ducktails, and I just want to show a different option from those already out there. This spoiler is made from ABS, requires 18 NEW holes in the trunk (your oem holes won't work, but is covered by the spoiler), and overall it's not a bad spoiler. The spoiler costs about $400 - but includes the hardware.

A couple notes if you're considering doing this - (1) It doesn't include a template for you to drill into the trunk. (2) You need a Rivet nut gun with an M5 adapter, I could only find this online. (3) The spoiler may need to be cut down slightly to prevent overhang on the trunk.

So - If you're interested I'd say be sure you're dedicated to wanting this. It's a good spoiler, different for sure, but the number of holes you have to drill into your trunk, just know there's really no going back. If you have any questions, it's faster to DM me on Instagram (@getalittlesunshine), but hope you enjoy.
Sponsored

Boss Bandit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT (Lightning Blue), 1998 Camaro SS
Thanks for the review and vid, Daniel. I've been eyeing both the Street Scene three piece ducktail, as well as the Duraflex GT Concept trunk lid with integrated ducktail, and was unaware of the Clinched option. Its not my style, due to the exposed hardware look and the install procedure. It does look really badass on your car, though.

ryan_meadows412

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang ecoboost
I want this so bad. But I'm too scared to attempt it myself and trust no one around me to do it. And if I found someone I trust I bet I'll pay an arm and a leg to get it done.
Sponsored