• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois DSS Driveshaft

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Well, I have low hopes for this one, but here goes...

GT350 DSS driveshaft for sale. It's in perfect condition. No dings scrapes or scratches to the carbon/tube. No signs of any impact or damage of any type. About 4K miles on it. Literally driven in the rain once, and I got under the car and washed the thing afterwards. Does not come with any hardware or instructions because I didn't get any to forward on. Yes, I purchased brand new from Lethal. It is a small struggle to install since it doesn't have the separate adaptor like the QA1, but once in, it's a perfect fit. And there were some mixed reviews in the past, but I can confirm this clears the MGW shifter just fine.

For full disclosure and openness, here are links to two threads about my experience. Please read these and let me know if you have any questions.

I will say this however...if you're someone that's set on DSS, there's really no reason not to buy mine first. You wouldn't be getting anything different.

$800 shipped. (I will caveat the shipping statement due to the size/weight of the box that I have not checked on shipping everywhere yet. If you live somewhere that makes it cost prohibitive, we'll have to discuss the difference. Apologies in advance; but I'm happy to check and stick as close to this offer as possible).

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/dss-vs-qa1-—-back-to-back.173947/

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/lets-talk-dss-install.155378/

tempImage4WvaCR.png

tempImageJWEdeD.png

tempImageMUevht.png

tempImageTQ81za.png

tempImage7RGNnc.png

tempImageifITVU.png

tempImage3anFx6.png
Sponsored