• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GT Driver side tail light off of 17 GT350

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
I accidently put a small chip in the edge of the driver side tail light on my GT350 and subsequently replaced it with a low mileage used one (not inexpensively) since I could not stand to have put even a small flaw on it. With time on my hands this winter I made a repair to the chipped edge on the old one which came out pretty decent and I'm putting it up for sale if anyone is needing a "not quite perfect" but very good driver quality left tail light. I filled the small chip (less than 1/4" around) with epoxy tinted with black, coated it with clear touch up paint and sanded/polished it out. If you get it positioned right in the light and up close you can see a few tiny specs that are where the chip was - the green tape points to it but a casual observer will not see it. If no one show an interest in it, once the weather warms up I may coat the entire edge with clear lacquer and polish it out which I believe would make it pretty much invisible. Again, not trying to represent it as mint, but other than the small repair it is excellent and works fine - had about 10,000 garaged miles on it. Also not trying to make money on it - would like $50 and I'll pay shipping. Prefer to pass it on to someone who can use it instead of tossing it in recycling.
IMG_5097_zpssxc2jntw.jpg

IMG_5098_zpskbxblohj.jpg

IMG_5099_zps5jk3r2pc.jpg

IMG_5094_zpspjf0zu6u.jpg

IMG_5093_zpsndxgwb2z.jpg

IMG_5095_zpsv9zmqihx.jpg

IMG_5092_zpsee3nzmay.jpg

IMG_5096_zpsxktm3u7e.jpg

For any questions you can email me at [email protected]

ck80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amy & Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang; 2014 Mustang; other non-mustangs
If you still have the taillight around we could give it a good home on our '16 here in Georgia, just let us know.

Thanks!

OP
OP
SVTinAR

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I still have it. How do you want to handle the payment and please send me your shipping address. Paypal or a check is fine. My email is [email protected].

Thanks

Dan Clemans

OP
OP
SVTinAR

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I haven't received any further reply from ck80 so the tail light is still for sale.

Thanks

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
$50 shipped for the tail light is a good deal if you ask me. Only thing I notice really is this piece:

upload_2020-2-27_8-51-26.png

Not sure if that's a sticker or something more so maybe a shot from that angle would help somebody. Really though, could just be that you'll end up sitting on it until someone needs just the one light since it isn't a pair.

OP
OP
SVTinAR

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I admit it does look a bit strange but it seems to just be the original plastic casting that sticks out a little. I bought the car with 2300 miles on it and I doubt it's been off the car until now but can't be sure. I'll take a better picture of that area and post it.

thanks

OP
OP
SVTinAR

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Here are a couple more pictures of that area. Looks like a little piece of plastic nib like maybe a nib from an injection port on the mold - not sure. But nothing broken there. White material is just polish that dried in a sort of v-shaped fin off of it.

IMG_5109_zpstbevmyxe.jpg

IMG_5108_zpsgtrwkwze.jpg