DunkinDomnuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT-PP & 1966 mustang 289 top loader
Good afternoon all,

I’m in need of some assistance. I’m looking for a driveshaft loop for a 2015 mustang Gt running a t56 magnum XL trans. JPC made one for awhile but they discontinued it. Does anyone have any other solutions or know a different brand driveshaft loop that would work? Please help.
Thanks
Sponsored

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Bumping this as I’m looking for the same! Did you talk to JPC? I also noticed it’s no longer on their website. I really don’t want to install some universal kit.

Interesting that @beefcake racing’s website just says 2005+ but not sure if it would work? https://www.beefcakeracing.com/jpc-14306/

OP
OP
DunkinDomnuts

DunkinDomnuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I talked to JCP, they said they only sold maybe 50 of them so discontinued making them. Im going to try and see if I could modify either the Watson racing or ford performance driveshaft loop to work as they are mounted back further and mounted off of the frame vs the transmission cross brace.
I’ll post pics if it ends up working out.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Cool. I’ll take a look at those as well.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Yeah I talked to JCP, they said they only sold maybe 50 of them so discontinued making them. Im going to try and see if I could modify either the Watson racing or ford performance driveshaft loop to work as they are mounted back further and mounted off of the frame vs the transmission cross brace.
I’ll post pics if it ends up working out.
Did you ever get anywhere with this? I'll be looking to add my loop in the next few weeks. Let me know if you got something to work!

Sponsored

silverbullet85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Gt
I would buy a currently available one and try it, modify it if it needs it or if you can't modify have a shop do it

OP
OP
DunkinDomnuts

DunkinDomnuts

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dom
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, still trying to figure out a solution to get a driveshaft loop installed. I’ve held off for now as it was delaying my build and wanted to get the car together but it’s still on my to do list. The problem is the magnum xl is longer and uses a shorter driveshaft. The start of the driveshaft is where the transmission tunnel gets narrow so you have minimal clearance to fit a loop completely around the driveshaft. Because of the lack of clearance I’m “speculating” people were having issues with JPC one making contact with the top of the transmission tunnel and or exhaust.

2FECA90D-7EDE-4E21-BBD8-CC66DDDFF455.jpeg

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I’m kicking myself for not getting the JPC when it was available. I may get a universal loop and see what I can figure out.
Sponsored