• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida DOES NOT EFFECT WARRANTY! 2018-2023 S550 GT BOLT ON SPEED! K & N AIRCHARGER, GT350R STRUT TOWER BRACE, STOP THE HOP STREET STARTER KIT, $1111 OBO

ALBONDIGA

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberdyneglobalsecurity.com
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2023 FORD EXPLORER ST
All this stuff is brand new, still in original boxes except strut tower brace, have never opened the stop the hop kit, strut tower brace and air filter have about 5k miles but are in perfect, mint condition, that price includes shipping to anywhere in Merica, would prefer to sell everything in one shot if I can. This adds 22 HP without effecting warranty, you definitely feel it. The strut tower brace makes the front end so much better as well, feels rock solid, never tracks, really dials in the suspension up front. Never got to put the stop the hop kit and it's past 100 days so I can't return it. Stiop the hop is normally $500, brace is $350, and aircharger is also $350, so you are getting a good deal considering shipping is covered in that price, if you want to pay for shipping deduct $150 from $1111, 950 would then take them all.

Pay by paypal, will ship same day after its been received. If you want to pick up the parts, I am in Daytona Beach, and it would be $950 without shipping, pay me in person.

KN6G.jpg

STRUT6G.jpg

albondiga.jpg
Sponsored