OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Well early Congrats!
Thanks. Im a while lot more excited than I thought I'd be. Heading out on the 24th to pick it up morning of 25th and drive back that day. 521 miles to get reaquineted. And quiet kid less time with the wife.

zogmandu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 anniversary
Does anyone have any information about #1251? I messed up and sold #275 last year and thinking about picking up another. It's the only car I've ever sold that I really regret.
1251 was purchased from a Ford Dealer in Buckeye, AZ. I am the original owner. It was licensed in Florida and sold in 2018. I'd be interested to know if anyone has seen it - or knows who owns it now. I still have the Owners Package - manual, book, etc. - would love to pass that along to the latest owner

OP
OP
SVTFreak

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
1251 was purchased from a Ford Dealer in Buckeye, AZ. I am the original owner. It was licensed in Florida and sold in 2018. I'd be interested to know if anyone has seen it - or knows who owns it now. I still have the Owners Package - manual, book, etc. - would love to pass that along to the latest owner
it was for sale at a car max in Florida. I don’t remember which city but I wanna say near Pensacola. I ended up buying 1596 instead though so I lost track of it after that.
Sponsored