Sponsored

Do your neighbors complain about your exhaust?

2015Etrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2016 Mustang GT Premium 401a
I built removable mufflers for my Roush exhaust. I throw them on the exhaust tips at startup which quiets it down significantly, let the car idle for a few minutes, pull them off, and go on my way. I don't have that super loud cold start anymore which was my main issue.
Sponsored

Eric5899

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A
When my I had my 15’ GT I had Corsa Extremes on it. Most of the time I liked it but there were times it got on my nerves. Once I did the FP PP2 it got too raspy for my liking. I took it off and put my stock exhaust back on.

I just bought a 18’ GT with the active valve exhaust and it’s the best of both worlds. Track mode sounds awesome but I really like how I can start it on quiet mode. I like how you can set the timer for when you want the quiet mode. I set my quiet mode for all day. When I drive off out of my neighborhood I can switch it to the other louder modes.
So without the active valve option, which level is the standard exhaust equal to? Quiet, normal, sport or track?

BWG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT, 2011 Nissan Versa SL, 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 5.7
Vehicle Showcase
I could only get through page 1 before skipping the rest and saying do a burnout of a large penis in front of his place, but be quick about it to prevent upsetting other neighbors...??? :devil:

Stock exhaust is equal to normal mode.
Sponsored