Sponsored

Do Most GT350 Owners Keep their Engine, Drivetrain & Suspension Stock?

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
The 2019 Non-R will not get the same tires as the 2019 R model.

A one piece CF drive shaft will be ~$1400.00 OTD.

As far as ordering an R you best do your homework with respect to deal allocations and what price point they will sell at.

If you are expecting an MSRP on an R they are out there but very few and they get gobbled up very quickly especially if production volumes for 2019 R's are very limited which looks like they may be based on production that looks like not launching until next Spring.

:wink:
I'm willing to pay maybe $5,000.00 over MSRP for the "R" version.

If not I'll look at the non R since they make a lot more and can get a better deal.
Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I'm willing to pay maybe $5,000.00 over MSRP for the "R" version.

If not I'll look at the non R since they make a lot more and can get a better deal.
There are quite a few smoking deals on used R's as of a couple of days ago. But as others have mentioned, you better move! same goes for 16-17 350's. You could get a hell of a deal on a used low miles example and purchase the differences of the 19 MY and still come out ahead.

OP
OP
YOLO

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
There are quite a few smoking deals on used R's as of a couple of days ago. But as others have mentioned, you better move! same goes for 16-17 350's. You could get a hell of a deal on a used low miles example and purchase the differences of the 19 MY and still come out ahead.
Yep. I was tempted to visit a dealer near me.

I was planning on buying New but found a few with less than 1,000 miles.

I only want White with Blue stripes or Blue with white stripe.

I found one (New) at $4,000 Below MSRP. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Amac8487

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350/ '16 C7 06
Most car nuts as ourselves are always trying to find some new way to tweak their car. Not because it NEEDS it, but because its fun.

That said, I appreciate and am fully happy with the way my '18 non -R handles . I installed a passenger oil catch can, and some JLT rock blockers, and the Steeda clutch spring. All those simple things I personally recommend, but none are a deal breaker. Other than that I plan to keep stock unless some other small things come up.

I want to keep my warranty for one, and if I truly wanted a faster more Torque based car, I would have gotten one instead. No way is the wrong way, and thats whats so great about the car community. Either way you slice it, you should be happy with the car; I know I am :D

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
But is true, I really do changed out my springs almost every month.

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
not a one mod except better interior lighting...perfect the way it is
Sponsored