Sponsored

Do I need a RWD Mustang with a V8 in this day in age ....YES, more then ever!

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
Electric cars, Hybrids, Autonomous cars, MPG's, soft cars, Distracted Drivers, red light cams, road rage, 3D printed cars and traffic. (Billy Joel's We didn't start the fire plays in the background)

Why do I feel like I need a Mustang after most of my life (so far) of owning German and Japanese cars with smaller displacement?? I just feel that the current generation of muscle cars is going to be the last with V8's, the last maybe before I get in an appliance that drives me around and the last time I can say FU to this new overcomplicated world that is in continuous chaos these days!

The last time I may still be able to be young enough to stick my middle finger up and back it up if need be. I'm not old but I can sure see old age down the road. last time to be young and different, not conform and just please that inner 12 year old when you mash the peddle and hear the roar while feel the g's push on you. You know feel......ALIVE

And it's affordable, I don't need to cash in my 401K??? lol
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Congrats. You gonna love it. I was in the same boat. This is something new and exciting.

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
Congrats, you made a great choice...I also came from a long line of Japanese and euro cars...my S550 is an incredibly refreshing change from those cars...a bit of a throwback, with all the modern touches you need...enjoy!!

Galvatron

2015 GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.R.
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang GT w performance package
I came from a C63AMG black series and they are both dope! But I can play for a lot less money! Not to mention for 6k more I can get a supercharger and have over 700hp! Where else can you get a bang for your buck like American Muscle Cars! 100k vrs 50k!

Sponsored

OP
OP
cyberbro

cyberbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT On Order
I came from a C63AMG black series and they are both dope! But I can play for a lot less money! Not to mention for 6k more I can get a supercharger and have over 700hp! Where else can you get a bang for your buck like American Muscle Cars! 100k vrs 50k!
Very True, I was thinking to keep it stock until the bumper to bumper expired or until I got used to the power/thrill. Then would look into a supercharge for it. I'm thinking to hold onto my Acura as a DD but not 100% sure, will decide after I have had the Mustang for a while.

I'm in New York but will need to Fly in to the DC area to pick up the Mustang, can't wait to drive it back and just hope the winter stays mild.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I'm enjoying mine! I was on the fence about getting a car again for a couple of years. Now that I have one there's no way could I go with out one again.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
Hell, I came from an SN95. You think you're excited?

I have a hard time believing this is a Ford everytime I get behind the wheel.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Electric cars, Hybrids, Autonomous cars, MPG's, soft cars, Distracted Drivers, red light cams, road rage, 3D printed cars and traffic. (Billy Joel's We didn't start the fire plays in the background)

Why do I feel like I need a Mustang after most of my life (so far) of owning German and Japanese cars with smaller displacement?? I just feel that the current generation of muscle cars is going to be the last with V8's, the last maybe before I get in an appliance that drives me around and the last time I can say FU to this new overcomplicated world that is in continuous chaos these days!

The last time I may still be able to be young enough to stick my middle finger up and back it up if need be. I'm not old but I can sure see old age down the road. last time to be young and different, not conform and just please that inner 12 year old when you mash the peddle and hear the roar while feel the g's push on you. You know feel......ALIVE

And it's affordable, I don't need to cash in my 401K??? lol
I agree! I enjoy having a SC and off-road exhaust while getting 10 mpg:headbang:
Sponsored