Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
So I have completed the install of the diode Dynamics DRL and demon eye boards. However the wiring seems to be an issue. I cannot get both DRL and demon eye to turn on at the same time without them starting to flicker on and off. I suspect it's an issue with the wiring diagram but I don't want to sit and hack away at wires. Wondering if anyone has a pic of their wiring or can confirm the correct wiring sequence?

I've searched high and low over the course of the week and cannot find any videos or write ups on the wiring piece. Everyone shows how to break open the light and install the board but can't find any one that has talked about the wiring.WTF
Sponsored

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Done this on a few cars so far. Can you explain how you have it wired up? OR take a photo?

OP
OP
Seatown Stang

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hey thank you for your response. I was able to determine the issue with he flickering.

Im still short on connecting all of the wires into the controller. I think they didn't send me all the wiring I need. Is this supposed to come with 2 sequential switchback drivers? My set only came with one DRL driver for US and one for EU. There were no other drivers included in the DRL kit.

Also are both of the headlights supposed to have the connector with the blue green red purple brown black connection? My set didn't come with the extender to reach from the far headlight.
15504385661478367989704827312169.jpg

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
So you should have...

Two LED\Board drivers, they have one connector going to the connector from each board inside the headlight.

One RGBW extension wire, to run from the far side headlights driver into the RGBW controller

One RGBW Controller (connect each end of the drivers plug into here. Again the one headlight youll need to use the extension wire to extend from the driver to reach the controller...)

If you ordered the rgbwA version with sequential signals then your led drivers (2, one for each light) will have 2 extra wires coming out of the driver (yellow and black) to tap into turn signal power and ground.

OP
OP
Seatown Stang

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
So you should have...

Two LED\Board drivers, they have one connector going to the connector from each board inside the headlight.

One RGBW extension wire, to run from the far side headlights driver into the RGBW controller

One RGBW Controller (connect each end of the drivers plug into here. Again the one headlight youll need to use the extension wire to extend from the driver to reach the controller...)

If you ordered the rgbwA version with sequential signals then your led drivers (2, one for each light) will have 2 extra wires coming out of the driver (yellow and black) to tap into turn signal power and ground.

You've solved my issue then....I don't have the right amount of RGBWA drivers. They only sent one in the kit...which is why I've been banging my head against the garage floor trying to figure out how to wire this up...I really appreciate your help on this...it was quite frustrating

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Where did you wire your demon eyes to? Right now mine only work if the car is not running.
Sponsored