Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Are the Franklin mint cars limited in production? I noticed the other day they didnā€™t show up on their site. I ordered one a few months ago. Iā€™m really excited for it to show up at some point but hereā€™s a warning to anyone else ordering from Franklin mint. You will get emails and text messages constantly about new products and sales they are running. Iā€™m talking 3 texts and 5 emails every day. Itā€™s the most annoying thing Iā€™ve ever encountered. I canā€™t wait for the actual car to show up so I can block messages from them.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are the Franklin mint cars limited in production? I noticed the other day they didnā€™t show up on their site. I ordered one a few months ago. Iā€™m really excited for it to show up at some point but hereā€™s a warning to anyone else ordering from Franklin mint. You will get emails and text messages constantly about new products and sales they are running. Iā€™m talking 3 texts and 5 emails every day. Itā€™s the most annoying thing Iā€™ve ever encountered. I canā€™t wait for the actual car to show up so I can block messages from them.
I ordered both Franklin and Danbury Mint Mustangs many years ago. In each instance, both diecasts came packaged with a certificate of authenticity and each had their own numbering system (limited). So if you have ordered a FM M1, most likely yes, itā€™s numbered.

Just an FYI to diecast collectors:
The ā€œmintā€ diecasts donā€™t increase drastically in value like some of the other larger 1:18 diecasts. The 2 or 3 I have from like 20 years ago (still boxed in storage) are roughly worth no more than 1x-2x more than their initial value paid years ago.

Now many of the 1:18 diecasts I have purchased and stored over the years, many of them have jumped as high as 8x-12x their initial purchase prices.

The original GMP 1:18ā€™s (not the repopped ā€œacmeā€ gmp brand) are hard to come by now, but are worth quite a few bucks. AutoArt diecasts have jumped in value as well as the older original ERTL diecasts.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Check this out CJ. Holman Moody bought a 6000 piece collection. There are pieces Iā€™ve never seen before. Lee Holman is smart and pricing these at market value. I was there last week and they have barely scratched the surface. There is much more to come.

http://www.holmanmoody.com/Models.html

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check this out CJ. Holman Moody bought a 6000 piece collection. There are pieces Iā€™ve never seen before. Lee Holman is smart and pricing these at market value. I was there last week and they have barely scratched the surface. There is much more to come.

http://www.holmanmoody.com/Models.html
Lots of good and leading brands there in those lists! I could not even imagine having 6k in diecasts!

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
Franklin Mint is not making a ā€˜21 Mach 1. It is being made by GT Spirit. Franklin Mint is just going to sell them.

winmeister

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
craig
Vehicle(s)
none