Sponsored

Did you buy a Shelby and now wish you bought a Mustang GT ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium, 99 Roush, 2002 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
To the forum community in general........ Is there some type of Northeast, transgender, whiney, yellow only, club out there I never heard about ???:cwl:

I mean, I’m a sarcastic bastard by nature but, Jeez, I have never witnessed the extent of manstrating in one single thread in my life. What gives?
Not Whining at all just answering post. It is funny how you attack and become defensive when some one thinks differently than you.

TRS7139

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Not Whining at all just answering post. It is funny how you attack and become defensive when some one thinks differently than you.
No not really, i could give a flying f..k what you drive or why, simply think it is odd you feel then need to drone on making the same point, like 15 times, you know, on the 350 forum .

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
BB045665-B6DF-4424-818B-E8FA68ECCC0C.jpeg

I’m not trying to sound like one of those dudes you mentioned earlier, but although we all have mustangs, it’s still just a GT.
A GT doesn’t have a 5.2, doesn’t have the best manual offered in a mustang, doesn’t have the best OEM brakes, suspension, aero, front clip, seats, rpm, cooling, heritage, resale value etc.

744B0312-D18B-4892-8C7D-5A2FB0D8E9BE.jpeg
BB045665-B6DF-4424-818B-E8FA68ECCC0C.jpeg

I’m not trying to sound like one of those dudes you mentioned earlier, but although we all have mustangs, it’s still just a GT.
A GT doesn’t have a 5.2, doesn’t have the best manual offered in a mustang, doeso
This post proves everything I have been saying. You spout off all the equipment like your talking about a Mclaren or a Veyron and then all others chime in to say how cool you are. At the end of day it is a Mustang. If it make you feel special, great maybe you have been shorted somewhere else. If you were content and confident in what you have you would not have to keep getting into a dick measuring contest.

Sponsored

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No not really, i could give a flying f..k what you drive or why, simply think it is odd you feel then need to drone on making the same point, like 15 times, you know, on the 350 forum .
Just answering the post when I am quoted.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No, no not at all, I kind of had you pegged for a mangina. Refreshing to know.:thumbsup:
You just keep proving my point and the best is you don't even know it. Like shooting fish in a barrel. Come on do it again.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
This post proves everything I have been saying. You spout off all the equipment like your talking about a Mclaren or a Veyron and then all others chime in to say how cool you are. At the end of day it is a Mustang. If it make you feel special, great maybe you have been shorted somewhere else. If you were content and confident in what you have you would not have to keep getting into a dick measuring contest.
The equipment it has isn't subjective, it is fact. If you're getting mad at facts, I don't know what to tell you. In no way, shape, or form is stating that a model has superior equipment acting like it is a vehicle which it is not.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The equipment it has isn't subjective, it is fact. If you're getting mad at facts, I don't know what to tell you. In no way, shape, or form is stating that a model has superior equipment actiat you whang like it is a vehicle which it is not.
I agree, it has what it has and does what it does and in no way am I mad. Being superior on the other hand is subjective, all depends on what you want out of the car. For me my car is superior it runs in the 10's has an auto, and all the bells and whistles. I'm sure for you the 350 is superior. This is not the point of my post. It is not about the car it is about the attitude of some not all 350 owners. Go back and read my post from the beginning.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Listen youre crying.
You’re on a GT350 forum.
You’re the only one crying. Nobody else.
I can care less what you own or drive. The only one crying and measuring dicks is you.
I have 2 F150’s. Do you think I cry when a raptor owner talks about how great his truck is? Fuck no!
Get over yourself.

Jesus I swear it’s menstrual week for you.

Sponsored

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Listen you crying bitch.
You’re on a GT350 forum.
You’re the only one crying. Nobody else.
I can care less what you own or drive. The only one crying and measuring dicks is you.
I have 2 F150’s. Do you think I cry when a raptor owner talks about how great his truck is? Fuck no!
Get over yourself.

Jesus I swear it’s menstrual week for you.
Never cried once, never talked up my cars, never attacked, never called anyone anything, just said from the beginning that some not all 350 owners have a better than you attitude and you just keep proving it over and over and over again. It is hilarious.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Never cried once, never talked up my cars, never attacked, never called anyone anything, just said from the beginning that some not all 350 owners have a better than you attitude and you just keep proving it over and over and over again. It is hilarious.
Much like GT owners to ecoboost and v6 owners.

You don’t even know what model I own.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Much like GT owners to ecoboost and v6 owners.

You don’t even know what model I own.
You finally got it, congratulations. It is just as wrong when they do it. Be happy with what you have and let others do the same. You are not better than someone else just because your car cost more or is faster, no matter what you have.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
There is no doubt that the 350 can out perform a GT in certain areas right from the factory but I think the perception is way over rated. I am in several Mustang clubs and I always find it funny how the 350 guys always have a feeling of superiority and also funny how I do not notice this with the GT 500 guys. Of course The 350 guys are older and the GT guys are younger and the 350 guys seem to love to look down at the younger GT guys,to the point of demanding more respect because they have a 350. They act like the difference between a 350 and a GT is like a lambo and a beetle. I pretty much stay to my self and they don't pull their crap with me but I love when there is a club ride and they are constantly trying to get to the front and pass everybody and I just take my lowly GT and and simply pull away from them. I know all 350 owners are not like this but a lot are. The car is what it is no more no less. When the GT 500 comes out The difference between a GT and 350 will be even less exciting because there will be a huge difference then and with all the 350 upgrades available on the GT now not so much there any more. Just not sure why a lot of guys have such a holier than thou attitude. My 99 Roush will stay close to a 350 on bent roads and leave it far behind on the straight ones. Last summer we were at a big event that had an autocross course set up and a guy had just picked up his new 350 and was telling everybody how he was going to " Destroy" the course. He ended up being 10th out of 13 and was cursing and throwing stuff it was hilarious. bottom line is that your happy with your car. No need to make some one feel bad about their decision or act like your car is the greatest thing ever.
Wow and “YOU” said you don’t talk up yourself or your car. Yet here you are. You sir are a hypocrite.

16mach1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow and “YOU” said you don’t talk up yourself or your car. Yet here you are. You sir are a hypocrite.
Not talking myself or car up. Just saying when somebody is acting like a dick and trying to humiliate others because they think they deserve to be in front because of what they are driving. Is just an asshole move. There is always some one faster or more expensive or more whatever. Again just be happy with what you have and let others do the same. Again never said this was every 350 owner just some like anything else.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.