Sponsored

DFW Sport-Cruise to Hill Country

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Just parked. We have a table in the far back corner when you get here.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP Mustang
Nice too see them all lined up.. enjoy

Sponsored

Harley2k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Had a great day with a great group, going to try and share some pics I took

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley2k

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Outside Stanley's BBQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
Nice shots! To bad the speed limit sign says 30! :headbonk:

Last edited:

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Nice!!! Hopefully I will have my car back by the time you guys do the next event.

Sponsored
OP
OP

rgingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 2.3T/Auto/50-yr/FRT
Great cruise! I've got many good pics and will post tomorrow after I've processed them. Thanks to all of you for making this event happen! I'm really looking forward to the Fredricksburg/Oktoberfest/Three Sisters excursion we'll be planning for later in Sept.

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
October fest is 10/2-10/4. I won't be s me to go that weekend. I'm running tough mudder on the 4th. If we go the weekend before or after I could make it.

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Nice too see them all lined up.. enjoy
Would have looked better with a black one (hint hint :D). Hopefully you can join us next time, Lou.

Back home , it was a good time. Now to plan for September.
I ultimately got home about twenty minutes after you did (assuming you posted right after you got home). It was worth the little extra time to take FM 1129 and FM 85. Nice and curvy with almost no traffic. Since I was alone, I broke the group rules a bit and drove ~15-20 mph over the limit (insert Sammy Hagar sound clip here).

Nice!!! Hopefully I will have my car back by the time you guys do the next event.
Didn't you say the same thing last month? ;)

Great cruise! I've got many good pics and will post tomorrow after I've processed them. Thanks to all of you for making this event happen! I'm really looking forward to the Fredricksburg/Oktoberfest/Three Sisters excursion we'll be planning for later in Sept.
Can't wait to see the pics, Bob. I'm looking forward to the next cruise as well.

October fest is 10/2-10/4. I won't be s me to go that weekend. I'm running tough mudder on the 4th. If we go the weekend before or after I could make it.
Bummer. Oktoberfest might have been just the incentive we needed to draw more participants. I don't drink, though, so Oktoberfest is largely lost on me anyway.

I still think it is a great idea to try to get the Houston group to meet us in the Hill Country for a group cruise of the Three Sisters, regardless of any events that may be taking place. Actually, it might be worth posting in the Texas subforum to draw others from across the state. Maybe we can give those Atlanta guys a run for their money.

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
BTW the members that participated in today's cruise were:
(left to right in Tcstang's photo from around noon)

rgingo (Magnetic EB Premium 50 Year)
Harley2k (Race Red GT)
RobbieFrazier (Deep Impact Blue GT Premium PP)
Tcstang (Competition Orange GT Premium)
David_V (Magnetic GT Premium PP)

Tcstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium- Ordered
I ultimately got home about twenty minutes after you did (assuming you posted right after you got home). It was worth the little extra time to take FM 1129 and FM 85. Nice and curvy with almost no traffic. Since I was alone, I broke the group rules a bit and drove ~15-20 mph over the limit (insert Sammy Hagar sound clip here)

I still think it is a great idea to try to get the Houston group to meet us in the Hill Country for a group cruise of the Three Sisters, regardless of any events that may be taking place. Actually, it might be worth posting in the Texas subforum to draw others from across the state. Maybe we can give those Atlanta guys a run for their money.

We pulled in to the house right at 3:30. Sounds like you had quite a bit more fun.

I like the idea of trying to get as many from all over Texas to join us as possible in the hill country.
Sponsored