Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Finally got the Detail

I finally made it to Windy City. They did a beautiful and painstaking job. I had a full service wash, clay bar, and wax-it took about 4 hours. Totally done by hand, every detail taken care of.
The prices have gone up a little, but it's worth it. But despite their recommendation, I'll probably only take it in twice a year, lol, can't afford to do it more often. Touchless car wash and wax/dry in between.

Washing

picture.jpg

Claying

picture.jpg

Thanks for recommendation! I'll be passing it along :thumbsup:
Sponsored

nightmare702

Murdered Mustang #055
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
MMR#055. IG: @nightmares550
I'm actually here today lol. Just keep brining it back in and eventually they'll charge you for the compact price 30$. I just keep it maintained by them every other week. They are really good about loyal customers. Clay bar/ wax maybe once a month or every other month

Ap8823

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
I like Windy City and have taken my car there often. About a month ago I tried this place called vegasboysdetail on Instagram. He does many exotics and stuff. For 40$ I got everything Windy City does and he even cleaned the engine bay and shined the exterior plastics! These guys are great and I would rather take it to them than Windy City. Don't get me wrong, Windy City is a great place. The best part of Vegas boys, it's that they come to you!

OP
OP
Decosse

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
I'm actually here today lol. Just keep brining it back in and eventually they'll charge you for the compact price 30$......
Too bad I missed you! As you all suggested, I was there just before they opened, and for awhile I had the whole crew. After 9am more cars came in- another S550, a Nissan Skyline GTR, and a couple others. I was out around 11. I wish I could get a photo of how good it looks.

I like Windy City and have taken my car there often. About a month ago I tried this place called vegasboysdetail on Instagram...... These guys are great...
Options and choices are always good! :D
Sponsored