Sponsored

Des Moines, Iowa

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
I'm from Boone Iowa. Glad to be apart of the site!
Sponsored

IowaPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White 2015 GT Base --SOLD
I need to move back to Des Moines. I'm up in Spencer. I don't think there's anyone in my area on the forum.

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm pretty sure I saw you driving on riverside a couple months ago. I'm a student in Iowa City with a Magnetic '16 GT with the Corsa Extreme. If you don't see you'll for sure hear me.

Haha nice. I got the Gibson catback myself.

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
That's funny guys because I was planning to put some Blizzaks on but ended up just getting a JK to drive when weather's not cooperating. I was about to pull the trigger on tires so I'm glad I didn't. I've always been into Jeeps. Anyways, this is my second JK. Now have the third stall in the garage full with a dormant (during bad weather) Mustang.

Best of both worlds IMO, really happy with my current set up.
Jeeps N Stangs...got my JK!
20160123_194118-1024x576.jpg

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
Magnetic 15 GTPP in Des Moines. We have a group of us that met on SVTP that get together regularly in the summer, whether it is going to Karl Performance for Cars n Coffee once a month, or a once-a-year cruise to Council Bluffs to meet up with some guys from Omaha. Facebook group for the cruise: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2014MustangCruise/

Running a CAI and catback atm, saving up for some heftier mods but haven't decided what yet. Leaning toward a Procharger. Probably some LT's.

Karl Performance has a dyno setup, and I'm hoping they'll let me do a remote tune there.
I think I saw your car at cars and coffee last summer! I'm pretty regular to the events so hopefully I'll see your car out there. I don't have a mustang anymore, I'm just a car guy without a cool car. lol

Sponsored

Skrapmetal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
I think I saw your car at cars and coffee last summer! I'm pretty regular to the events so hopefully I'll see your car out there. I don't have a mustang anymore, I'm just a car guy without a cool car. lol
I think the last of the season I had it parked in a line of other Mustangs... it was right next to a '12 GT in kona blue which coincidentally was the car I traded in to get my '15. The guy that bought it from Dewey was a friend of one of the guys I've known for years from SVTP.

Got mine out yesterday to blow the cobwebs out, felt really good to be driving it again after parking it 3-4 months ago. Roads were completely dry so I wasn't too worried about the salt.

Itching to get my next mod purchased but I just can't decide on what.

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
there is another cars and coffee tomorrow at Karl Performance in ankeny! I might be a cold morning, but I'll be there

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500
I'm from Clinton, IA. 40 minutes or so north of the quad cities. I'm in PA now, but have been lucky enough to get back home once a year on a road trip in the 'stang with my wife and the dog in the back! Great times. I love throwing on the overalls and road tripping. One, they are really comfortable, two, the looks I get are priceless.

I'm always checking for an event when I'm out their. My Dad, retired, bought a '69 vette, so open car shows are what we look for.

I know, he bought a vette. There's no accounting for raising parents these days.

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
Heading there in a couple hours. Look for my TY!
I ended up skipping since it was so cold outside. Karl's had a live feed on their Facebook page and I saw your car on the dyno. How'd it do?

Sponsored

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
there is another one in west des moines tomorrow. Should be a lot warmer than last week!

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
Another Des Moinesite here - '16 GT Race Red w/PP. Any of you guys join the local Mustang club? Wondered if there is any love for the G6's with them?

Where is the Cars and Coffee in West Des Moines on the 16th?

OP
OP

fmusignac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I wont be able to go tomorrow. I met some guys from the Unique Mustang Club and they invited my to a cruise and show in Ames for the Mustang's birthday. You want to cruise up, PM me! I definitely felt the Mustang love from them. Cool guys!

Cars and Coffee is in West Glen in the parking lot of REI.

My car's getting Pilot Super Sports put on right now. Going to get it in a bit and washed for the weekend!

Definitely want to get together other S550 owners so hit me up for anything!

prem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Prem
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP Magnaflow Street
Any one in here has MBRP exhaust installed on their ecoboost. would like to hear it in person. thanks
Sponsored